The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

Well done Lucy!! Do you fit the criteria to compete further for the £2000 prize?

I look forward to man of the year. I'm the only man in our group lol...

Well done Lucy!! Do you fit the criteria to compete further for the £2000 prize?

I look forward to man of the year. I'm the only man in our group lol...

I have no idea what that is so I presume not else the consultant would of said something surely........

Well my chest is still bad, but after nearly two weeks of little to no exercise and barely acceptable eating, I am gonna push myself on the bike tomorrow. Gotta do something!

Don't push yourself too hard will you, not when your poorly. t least you have an excuse, I haven't done any since sun, I find it so easy when hubby's not here (which will be next week) but this week having him here means I cook tea which we sit down to eat together and then the telly just takes over!

Got loads to do today so i'm afria my only body magic will be housework, perhaps some kettle bells later and the bike tomorrow.

15 mins kettle bell, 10 mins circuit training finishing with 10 mins on bike. Knackered!!! Still I'm starting to see some muscle definition on my arms which, as a boy, is very nice :) might do 5 mins on rower too

15 mins kettle bell, 10 mins circuit training finishing with 10 mins on bike. Knackered!!! Still I'm starting to see some muscle definition on my arms which, as a boy, is very nice :) might do 5 mins on rower too

Have you got a gym in your house?
Glad to see you are feeling a little better
I have only managed to do 15.5k today on the bike. Not expecting to have lost anything at WI tomorrow, what with no exercise and went out for a meal last night and although I was good, I am not feeling confident at all.

1/2 lb off for me which is a lot better than I expected as was out Friday night for a family meal.
Also out next Friday for work xmas meal so I will have to be extra good this week and also try get in a lot more exercise.
I had my meal all sorted for next week and they went and changed the menu at the last minute so I have now changed my meal to what I think has the least syns in it
Good luck to you guys on your weigh in this week

What the heck is wrong with me!!!!

I know what it is....Miss friggin Slinky has gone to my head!!!

I haven't done ANY exercise and i've definately been having my full syns every day (I only have the full 15 at weekends normally)

Tomorrow is a new day....I will be getting on the bike and doing Kettle bells. But today......I am cooking a huge roast and enjoying my last glass of wine until next weekend!

Lol! Well I am trying to compensate tonight. Having a bottle of red wine (25.5 syns) and a chinese (5 syns). So i did 10 mins kettlebell, 10 mins bike, 10 mins circuit training and 100reps on the rower. But following a week of two pizza and chips, a parmo and a bag if crisps, I think I'll just write these 7 days off as a gain lol

Tut Tut!!!!

At least i'm not the only one going off plan a little...........I couldn't resist the gravy tonight, made with juices of corse....If your gonna enjoy something have it I say! Just consider the consequences.

I know full well that some can happily have 15 syns and still loose, hence SW says you can, I however have never had the full 15 for the full 7 days and so i'm willing to accept a small gain or STS.:D

Not done any excercise the last few weeks, only little bits every now and then. Need to get back on it. Starting tomorrow. Maybe a jog, Zumba or biggest loser on the Wii. Not sure which yet though?!

24 lk done this morning, I'm going to make the most of my 2 days off.
Also did about 2 hours non stop housework, does that count?
:rolleyes: Ironing tomorrow which I hate and have mountains of that to keep me busy.

OMG I hate ironing too!!! Have to say after last week's mammoth ironing session that on sun I only ironed the stuff that was essential, i'm afraid Alfie's sleep suits got neatly folded and put in the draw, I shant be ironing them ever again!!!

So, I've managed my Kettle bell session (30 reps of 5 moves) and then I made myself get on the bike and so I managed 20km's.

Have to say I should be feeling great about it but I'm still bummed from not doing any for a whole week.

Must get over one's self and continue to work hard tomorrow!!!!!

Well done on the 24km's!!!

Decided to do my ironing last night, so glad I did and made a promise to myself to stop being so lazy and letting it build up like it did.
Managed 25k this morning, and back to work tomorrow so hope I can manage to muster up some energy to do some after work (what i mean is, if i can be bothered). I would have stopped at 10 but did more just in case I get lazy.

You're doing well on the kettlebell Lucy, I haven't done any for a while.

oops, that's probably because you haven't been so good lately. Hopefully now you're feeling better, you will be able to get back on track.
:eek:

Only 1lb after all that junk food...Thats amazing!!!

If you put pizza in front of me i'd gain a lb looking at it!

Managed another 20km's tonight, still not feeling very confident about weigh in tomorrow. I'd love a loss of corse but the voice in my head is telling me that 5 days of 15 syns just is too many.

At least i'll know either way, perhaps i'll not do it again!!!

Back