The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

Hi Guys, Great results so far!!!

Don't think i'll get chance tonight but perhaps another 15 tomorrow, i'm already doubting I can do 70km's in a week but I won't give up just yet!!! Its a bit blooming hot for exercise but I AM NOT MOANING ABOUT THE HEAT!!! ;-)

Phew ... Just done 10km ... I'm pooped now & yes, it's hot!!

Even slower than last night, took me 31 mins :( ... But at least I've done it!! :))

Keep on peddling!

:( Just had my weigh-in & I've gained 2lbs!! Only thing different has been doing this challenge. It must be doing me some good, so not going to quit & hopefully the scales will sort themselves out for next week!

An increase in exercise usually results in a twmporary gain followed by a better loss :) bear in mind you will also gain muscle which is heavy. Focus on fat loss not weight :) and by the fit of your clothes and energy levels

Hi gang,

Managed 16km today, 4km before little one decided to cry his eyes out and another 12 shortly after, I was pooped to be fair in this heat!!!

Tell me about it! Sweating to death lol. 20km done, total about 58km. Target as if next week will be 77km methinks :) gonna do 10% increases each week

Tell me about it! Sweating to death lol. 20km done, total about 58km. Target as if next week will be 77km methinks :) gonna do 10% increases each week

Flippin heck, I don't think i'll even manage 70 in the first week let alone increase it!

Well done though, thats a great effort!!!

Tomorrow is last day for me before the next target of 77km. Wonder how this will influence weigh in on tuesday :) exercise normally messes up the loss for a week or so!

Last time I exercised a lot on the bike I stayed the same at weigh in for 2 weeks running and I asked my consultant and she said Exercise wouldn't affect me that quickly. There is a really good thread on here, I think its called SW misconceptions and there is a bit in there about exercise and how long your body takes to turn one pound of fat into muscle etc.

Don't mean to sound like the party pooper, I do believe that everyone is different and do loose weight differently. I'll be very pleased with a loss but after the Italian I had fri night I don't really deserve one. Like aesir said though, it was only 1 bad meal out of 21 so lets hope hey!!!

Ooh that was unexpected! Put Alfie down for his morning nap, put Gray's Anatomy on and put a dishcloth over the screen to stop me counting down the km's.....40 mins later i've done another 16km's and not once did I want to stop! Slow pace perhaps but at least I did 16 more than I though I would!!!

Back