The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

I went out for a meal last night so thought i had better make a start today instead of waiting for day 1 next week

20k, 49 mins, while watching Rugby this morning :)

I went out for a meal last night so thought i had better make a start today instead of waiting for day 1 next week

20k, 49 mins, while watching Rugby this morning :)

Wow!!! Go you!!!!!

Thats an amazing start, you should be well proud of yourself!!!

I'll be finishing the challenge tomorrow and then on monday I think we will go with 80km's if thats ok with everyone else?!?!?!?!?

Ahh, thats me done for the week, I could of done more but I stuck to 77.

I've been and bought a thermos flask today as i'm getting stuck for ideas at work so i'm off to cook Italian Tomato and a Vegetable Soup.

Speak to you soon and Bring On 80km's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:girlpower:

Hi all, sorry I went AWOL but have had a sickness bug (kids had it first!) which resulted in me fainting three times on Tue!! I've felt completely worn out & haven't been on track, but i'm all recovered now & will restart again tomorrow.

Hi all, sorry I went AWOL but have had a sickness bug (kids had it first!) which resulted in me fainting three times on Tue!! I've felt completely worn out & haven't been on track, but i'm all recovered now & will restart again tomorrow.

Oh no!!! Glad to hear your fully recovered and back on track!!!!

Evening All, got a really busy week so i'm going to super try my best to keep up with the challenge - 15km's done tonight.

Well done everyone! My cycling will start tomorrow unless I try to do some on my lunchbreak :) but its weigh in this evening so I won't!!

Hey guys, managed another 15 tonight.

Probably won't get chance tomorrow as i've got to weigh in (fingers crossed) and then dust the house as we have people viewing it on thurs (Double fingers crossed!!!!)

My husband's come home and gone straight to bed with flu like symptoms and after having a stinker of a cold a few weeks ago i'm feeling great and so if I catch it I won't be amused!!!!!!

Night all.

Thats 21.5km down :)

Next week, as time is a factor for me, I might not increase the 80km for myself, and instead say 80km, but with 10km done on a harder setting, then the week after 15km on harder setting etc etc

Back