The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

I haven't started mine yet and only done 30 so far this week.
I lost 2lb this week and got my 'club 10' which has given me the kick up the ass that I needed so will now trot off and see how many km i can get in today, hopefully more than the usual 10. Let you know how i got on later

I haven't started mine yet and only done 30 so far this week.
I lost 2lb this week and got my 'club 10' which has given me the kick up the ass that I needed so will now trot off and see how many km i can get in today, hopefully more than the usual 10. Let you know how i got on later

Yey!!! Club 10 is fab news!!!!

x-x-x

thanks Lucylu79, it does feel good :D

Managed 21k this morning so a total of 51 for me this week. Looking forward to next weeks now and maybe set 80k as a target and if I manage any more then that's a bonus.

Ah and relax, I did another 9 and so I reached the finish line.

I think perhaps next week i'm going to concentrate and trying to get faster as I seem to plodding along doing say 20km's in about 45mins.

I think I need to up the tempo and so my targets going to be to do 70km's minimum but I want to beat my time by the end of the week.

Bring it on Mrs Sweaty Betty!!!!

Grrrr, didn't manage any last night as I wasn't feeling very well so I thought i'd have a good stab at it tonight.

Took it easy as i'm still not feeling well (and won't be for the next few days if you know what I mean) as I was busy watching tv I hadn't checked my km's for a while but when I checked it said nearly 11km's. I then did 10 mins more and when I looked the screen was blank! The friggin batteries ran out on me!!!

I'm going to say 15km's to be safe.

Grrr, Grrrr, Grrrrrrrr!!!!

Grrrr, didn't manage any last night as I wasn't feeling very well so I thought i'd have a good stab at it tonight.

Took it easy as i'm still not feeling well (and won't be for the next few days if you know what I mean) as I was busy watching tv I hadn't checked my km's for a while but when I checked it said nearly 11km's. I then did 10 mins more and when I looked the screen was blank! The friggin batteries ran out on me!!!

I'm going to say 15km's to be safe.

Grrr, Grrrr, Grrrrrrrr!!!!

Hope you are feeling better soon. Well done on doing 15k when you're not well.
I nearly didn't bother tonight but ended up doing 11 after work while tea was cooking.

x

Evening All, starting to feel better so I managed 20km's tonight.

Went to weigh in and only lost 1/2 but hey it still got me to my 1.5stone award!!!!

How did you get on at weigh in yesterday Aesir??

Evening All, starting to feel better so I managed 20km's tonight.

Went to weigh in and only lost 1/2 but hey it still got me to my 1.5stone award!!!!

How did you get on at weigh in yesterday Aesir??

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Glad you lost too, same weight loss as me :)

oh and 20k well done!

Well done everyone for the losses and awards :) I STS this week, which I'm fine with. Done lots of kettlebell so thats bound to slow loss a little.

Gonna try get 22km done tonight after work. Then piano practice. Then violin practice.....wish there were more hours in the day lol!

Ok, ok, I give in....What the heck is KettleWotsits???

15km's for me tonight, still not feeling 100% but I hope to do 20 tomorrow.

Well done both!!!

Solid metal ball with a handle you move in various swings and lifts. Google for a pic! Torch hundreds of calories in no time at all, best workout ever in half the time!

Solid metal ball with a handle you move in various swings and lifts. Google for a pic! Torch hundreds of calories in no time at all, best workout ever in half the time!

They look fab, I was going to say that although i'm sweating on the bike the only thing thats changing is my legs are getting bigger!!!:eek:

I could do with toning the rest of me, especially baby belly and bingo wings!!! :D

Would these be what to look out for?? Do you just buy them with a dvd to workout to??

They look fab, I was going to say that although i'm sweating on the bike the only thing thats changing is my legs are getting bigger!!!:eek:

I could do with toning the rest of me, especially baby belly and bingo wings!!! :D

Would these be what to look out for?? Do you just buy them with a dvd to workout to??

Good morning Lucy

Have a look online in the argos catalogue, mine cost me

Buy York Vinyl Kettlebell - 6kg at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Weights and dumbbells.

This is the one I have its 6kg and although they say that women should start with about 7kg this one is more then heavy enough for me.
Have a look on youtube there are loads of workouts and have a look at this site, its all free and the lady on this site does a lot of different work outs which are really good,
Free Fitness Videos | Home Workouts | Free Kettlebell Workouts | Fitness Blog | myomytv.com

You can really feel this working and definitely good for the stomach and arms

Time for work, have a nice day x

I didn't buy a dvd. I watched youtube videos to get the basics swings and lifts sorted and just went from there. Though you can also get good dvd's if you want one!

The way they make you work hits sooooo many muscle groups at once. Fat just burns off you! After your first workout I guarantee you will ache but it gets steadily easier. I honestly think anyone trying to lose weight should have one. They can be a cardio workout and strength training in one. Honestly, they are amazing lol. I have outgrown my current one, gonna get a heavier one for xmas.

Back