The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

another 10k last night

I miss the bike!! :eek:

I've never said that I miss exercise ever before in my life!!!!!

Trying to spring clean a house for viewers this afternoon is NOT easy with a 6 month old!

Doubt i'll get time today and besides, it's gotta go in the shed for when the people are arriving, my poor bike all alone.................:8855:

Hi gang, busy this end with hubby being away so not been on here to update. However, I have been on the bike ... 36 done so far! Good luck with your house viewing!

I'm so sad :cry:

They cancelled, they drove past and didn't like the area, i'm so upset about it so I got my bike out and did 16km's to take my mind off it!! Odd amount but I wanted to burn 500cals as I can see a glass of wine happening tonight after that!!!!

Oh well, at least i've done all the housework, just a shame I booked a day holiday to be here for them, B******s!!!!;)

Oh Lucy!! I can't imagine making an appointment to view a property without checking out the area first ... How rude and what a waste of time!! At least what Aesir says is right ... Nice clean & tidy home ... & you've been on the bike!! BTW: wait til your little one is on the move & really makes a mess ... Housework just has to be put on hold at times!!!

Oh Lucy!! I can't imagine making an appointment to view a property without checking out the area first ... How rude and what a waste of time!! At least what Aesir says is right ... Nice clean & tidy home ... & you've been on the bike!! BTW: wait til your little one is on the move & really makes a mess ... Housework just has to be put on hold at times!!!

It was a waste of time, My time!!! Anyway onwards and upwards!!!

As for when Alfie's on the move - Oh my, I'm not looking forward to those days!!!;)

As long as you syn them it shouldn't be an issue. Two glasses won't do much harm at all :)

I used to do weekly syns but I never saw more than 1lb loss so for weeks i've been doing daily syns and I seriously went over them last night :eek:

Hubby and I shared 1.5 bottles last night!!!

Oh well, done 20km's to make up for it this morning taking me to 82 km's this week. Prob stick at that as I doubt i'll get time to do any tomorrow.

Gotta get some meals done for freezing for the week so I shall bid you all a fab weekend.

Time to do my last 20k for the week.
Will let you know later if i finished it. Lets hope there is something good to watch on tv.

What's next weeks target?

Personally for me I am staying at 80km as time is an issue, but gonna make sure 10 of those are at the next hardest setting on the bike, then 20 the week after etc etc.

Back