The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

It went well thanks Ange - I made hubby show them around whilst I went for a walk as i'm getting paranoid its me thats putting people off!

He said she loved the house, and she really loved my garden as she is a keen gardener.

All positive and so if nothing comes of it it was still a good viewing, and the housework was done early!!

Managed to do some of my kettle challenge this morning, I know I should of done more in the week but its something! Start again on monday.

Last edited:
Me again - Just coming on to say I just turned down a chinese OMG i've never done that before!!!!:D

I have although agreed to sharing a bottle of wine with hubby whilst watching Paranormal activity 3 tonight so thats my full syns wiped out tonight. Must lower my syns sun mon tue to try and see a sts on wed's, especially after last night............;)

Edited to say i've done 100 of each swing today, thats gonna hurt tomorrow!!!!

That's brill Hun :) what weight do you use?? X

1 lb loss for me this week and 1.5 lb left until I get my 2.5 st. This has to be the longest time ever to lose 1/2 stone,

Off too work soon, must make some more money.

what do you mean how do I feel now? :p

I can tell you I feel very sore after a PT session yesterday.. he had me doing mini circuits and I absolutely died! Thighs and shoulders very very sore this morning! Git made me do star jumps.. HATE HATE HAAAAATE!

I thought you had hurt your leg last week but obviously your ok now!

I've completed my target of 200 swings, just got 50 of clean and press to do.

Last edited:
Just had another go - 24.19

Its hard right?!!!!!

Edited to say I did my Kettle Target!!!!! Yeeesss, 200 swings, 200 clean and press. Owweeeeee

Last edited:
Well done both of you!!!! Ange that time is amazing I can't get anywhere close!

Well done Lucy on your keytlebells that's brill :D

I am still dying from sat, couldnt sit down properly yesterday just kept falling down onto chairs etc and I can't raise my arms over my head :(

Hee hee no pain no gain
Why am I not in pain?
:8855:
Oh I know, no exercise for me!
Because I can't be bothered when I get home from work and been on phone for ages trying to get a builder round here, but will try tomorrow.

I think Aesir must be soo busy exercising that he has forgotten he has to report in to us. I hope all that exercise is worth it!
:hide:

Hope you're ok Aesir :confused:

Sorry guys for the absence! Its been a week of lots of music and next to no exercise I'm afraid. It was much needed to be honest, but starting fresh on wednesday with exercise, hopefully on my aunts treadmill!

i lost 1lb! :D got my half stone award, got my bronze body magic award and then me and my best friend Cat (who is also on here) we won Couple of the Year!

got photos of us with the sash and our certificate and I got 3 stickers to stick on my book.. best monday night ever! I've posted it everywhere.. facebook on my page, on my group facebook page, on the unofficial slimmingworld facebook page, on my diary here, here... just so chuffed.. im gushing! :D

Nice to see you are still with us Aesir, now get on your bike!

Well done black widow, last night I did see someone put on facebook that they won best couple of the year, it could have been you maybe. Can't remember if it was Diet Momma's page or the SW page.
I bet you are well proud!

Back