The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

Mine will be just keeping up the c25k. As black widow has convinced me to join her in the sports reluef 5km in march I need to stay on track lol. Might use bike or bell once or twice too :)
I think that the running will be a lot more beneficial than the bike anyway.
Nice one

Yey well done Ange!!!!

Its so slippy here, just trying to work out a day's plan on a green day as I really need to be 100% for the rest of the week.

I did 100 swings on fri, forgot to update, i'll be doing another 100 today so I hope to do my kettle target, don't think i'll be beating my 15km's time but i'll try, failing that I might just do 20km at a slower pace whilst boring footie is on!

x-x

There is no snow at all where I am which is good. Can't believe about 15 mins drive away last night we were driving at a snails pace and when we go home there was nothing.

I think that I am going to try either red or green, mix them about a bit with ee when I feel the need to have protein and carbs together. I think that's why I have started to lose again as I have been mixing it about a bit.
Well done with the kettlebelll.

I am trying to figure out (again) how to put on a sticker. I forget everytime i have to do one. Shouldn't moan as long as i keep getting them.

Ok so I really need to learn time management!

My sunday's are just sooo busy, just finished tea and cleaned the kitchen, sat down for the first time today and what do I remember - Oh yeah - THE BIKE!!!!

Grrr, no way i'll be doing any tonight now - I'm far too stuffed and tired!

Managed a few more kettle swings but no where near enough - Hope to try harder next week, especially after weigh in on wed's - Bet I gain all that I lost last week and probably more!

I really miss running, I cant run for toffee mind you but I decided to have a go for our wedding. I'd lost nearly a stone on SW so I just needed to tone up a bit and so I started to teach myself with some help from the c25k plan. I really should of followed the plan as i'm sure I would of been able to run the 5k like it promises, instead just tried to run further than the day before and never really got to the full 5k.

I'd love to have another go one day.

Well no BM for me this week, in fact I totally am off plan. Hubby took me away for the night last night, we went to this hotel with a spa but it was awful :cry:

It was dirty and so so hot, we ended up in the bar and lets just say I probably had a weeks worth of syns on champagne, cider and red wine, not to mention the minging evening meal that I complained about!

Back home and got the munchies big time after all that alcohol. I think i'm writing today off as I just know tonight will be pizza or chinese or something to satisfy my cravings!!!

I'll be back on plan 100% tomorrow and shall be going on the bike if it kills me!!!!

Edited to say yes I did have pizza - and icecream! Dam munchies!!!

you should try it again Lucy, if I can manage it at 18st, im sure you can! :)

sorry to hear hotel was disappointing, bet your OH was disappointed as he booked it for you both as a treat x

Hi all. Its been a pretty hectic week for me so no exercise at all. I will do my bike today though.

Its nice to see both you Aesir and Black Widow getting into running, I wish I could do that but think it would finish my knees off.

Sorry your night away wasn't too great Lucy.

Went to Wing Yip store in Manchester and got to say I was very impressed with it I have now stocked up on loads of goodies. We were in the shop for over 2 hours and when we go out we found that it was snowing and coming down quite heavily so we upstairs to their restaurant and I secretly hoped that the snow would have gone when we got out (it hadn't) Food was amazing and had my fingers crossed all the time hoping that it wouldn't jeopardise my weigh in today.

Was so pleased this morning, I got me a shiny new sticker today as lost 2 lbs. I haven't been this weight in at least 10 years and it feels great.
My jeans that I hadn't worn since last weekend felt big yesterday so tried on my new size 14 ones and although they are a bit tight yet, they still look good.

:D:D

well done on the new sticker, thats brilliant news :) dead pleased for you!

As for the running, they say swimming burns just as many calories and has much less impact.. im only 24 and my body aches after running!

Target,, hmm hadn't thought of that. I really don't think that I can beat last weeks speed but will give it my best shot and will also try to keep at a constant speed of between 30 and 45 k which should bring me roundabouts to the same speed and hopefully better.
Also going to try do it every day this week and not just the once.
Kettlebell later on today too.

How about you?

good luck doing it every day - i seem to have lost a bit of motivation this last week!! going to try and keep up with you this week Ange :D x

Yey well done Ange!!!!

Its so slippy here, just trying to work out a day's plan on a green day as I really need to be 100% for the rest of the week.

I did 100 swings on fri, forgot to update, i'll be doing another 100 today so I hope to do my kettle target, don't think i'll be beating my 15km's time but i'll try, failing that I might just do 20km at a slower pace whilst boring footie is on!

x-x

dont blame you, i am also a football widow :p wish i had a bike at home that i could use while I got ignored!

Ok so I really need to learn time management!

My sunday's are just sooo busy, just finished tea and cleaned the kitchen, sat down for the first time today and what do I remember - Oh yeah - THE BIKE!!!!

Grrr, no way i'll be doing any tonight now - I'm far too stuffed and tired!

Managed a few more kettle swings but no where near enough - Hope to try harder next week, especially after weigh in on wed's - Bet I gain all that I lost last week and probably more!

dont be so pessimistic i bet you'll do fine :) and any exercise is better than none!!

well i didnt do any exercise today but I did go to a friends house who cooked me a lush SW friendly curry for dinner :D i got to check out his lovely little house and had a nice couple of hours catching up :D

Well.. Hes so so!

He has two cats who were blatantly monkeys and birds respectively in their previous lives :p

Birds or acrobats i imagine!

Gonna try and run in the morning if I don't ache. It'll be outside the c25k rules to run tomorrow but I'm gonna do it anyway lol. Don't know whether to start week 2 day 1 or just do a freestyle run. Hmm...

I vote week 2 day 1 :) x

you should try it again Lucy, if I can manage it at 18st, im sure you can! :)

Its not that I don't want to, its the time...I have non free that I could leave Alfie.:p

sorry to hear hotel was disappointing, bet your OH was disappointed as he booked it for you both as a treat x

He was ok about it, we enjoyed ourselves together, that was the main thing for me!!

well done on the new sticker, thats brilliant news :) dead pleased for you!

As for the running, they say swimming burns just as many calories and has much less impact.. im only 24 and my body aches after running!

good luck doing it every day - i seem to have lost a bit of motivation this last week!! going to try and keep up with you this week Ange :D x

dont blame you, i am also a football widow :p wish i had a bike at home that i could use while I got ignored!

dont be so pessimistic i bet you'll do fine :) and any exercise is better than none!!

Honestly if you saw what I eat but mainly drank you'd be mortified!!! :eek:

well i didnt do any exercise today but I did go to a friends house who cooked me a lush SW friendly curry for dinner :D i got to check out his lovely little house and had a nice couple of hours catching up :D

No exercise for me again - I need to see a gain on wed's to kick my a@@e into gear!!!

you could take him with you :D i know theres a group of running mums who run around Saltwell Park (Gateshead) where I live.. they meet up like once a week and they all powerwalk and jog around with their babies in their buggys haha :D

Sounds great but I don't get home until 6 and it's tea for Alfie, bath and then bed for 7. It's a mad dash as it is.

Hours change in April, maybe then I could fit it in.

Just do what you can Lucy, its worked great so far :) I think trying to focus on weightloss and work and raise a little one would be ultra tough! When will Alfie start school?

I ache a little from run yesterday but its a nice ache :) rest day today. But going to an indian tonight with work :( I'm not overly keen on indian, so it seems a waste if syns, but I have checked the menu and can get something below 15 syns...just!

weeeeeeeeeeeey well done Daniel :D

if you didnt pay for it, theres no syns.. you can forget the champagne at least :D x

Back