The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

Lol. About to run week 2 day 2. But ate a big lunch an hour ago, wish I had more time to digest!! Might just relax for half hour first.

How is everyone getting on?

i've just been to the fruiterers to stock up on SW foods cause empty cupboards make me waver and sit eating bread and butter :p

lookit at my amazing haul for a tenner :D really nice quality stuff - i've figured out the best days to go (also because there is a very cute guy who runs it and he often gives me freebies or a wink.. either is good :rotflmao:)

I also got 8 onions, 2lbs of carrots and 5 large baking potatoes in for that tenner price.. but they mess up my colourful fruit picture :D

as for exercise I have worked my fingers and thumbs very hard playing with my new phone? :D i am on rest from exercise until my arms are better though... :(

Attachments

• Iphone pics 004.jpg
    Iphone pics 004.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 36
Friggin heck thats quite a haul! Well done! I am having a couple of days rest now before more exercise, think my body needs it lol.

how did you find week 2 day 2? xxx

again you must be so much fitter than me, i struggle!! i am absolutely dying after any day, whatever week it is!

We all have strengths and weaknesses. I am rubbish at swimming and eating right lol, and I wish I could do both! I think using the bike 3-5 times a week for 7 months probs helps lol

Afraid not, non for me what so ever, feeling pretty down at the mo, my mums poorly with her asthma and I just feel so run down, doctors tomorrow, wonder if my results will be there.

oh no! hope you feel better soon Lucy! xxx

Oh dear. Plenty of fruit and veg lucy, get that immunity up! And plenty of sleep (if at all possible with a baby)

Well done on the weight loss Daniel :D

I've had a pretty lazy week again and only done yesterday on the bike this week. 15k which took me 29 mins, its amazing what a difference it makes when you stop for a few days.

Hey Ange. Still well done for doing it! Its tough getting back into stride after even a short time off!

Just finished week 2 day 3 on c25k. Bring on week 3!!!!

Another 15k today and a better time of 24 mins.
Well done on the running Daniel
WI day tomorrow and this week is the 1st time that I have gone over my syns, hope it doesn't show too much.

Right!!!

My bestest friend is visiting from London on fri and she hasn't seen me for a while, I think since then i've lost over a stone so I want to get the wow from her!!!:D

I've decided to set my target at class with my leader yesterday and its totally spurred me on. I've got 5.5lbs to go which doesn't really sound that much, just to me its unknown territory and my head keeps telling me I cant do it!:confused:

Anyway, i've counted all my syns this week - Started bad after weigh in and so i'm up to 78 already:eek:

At least I know, if I hadn't then I may of gone way over.

Got my usual housework duties to do today but hoping to get back on the bike later.

Target for the week - 15 mins Kettle every night, 30mins bike x 4 (at least):cool:

Lucy, that is brilliant :D
I didn't realise you were so close to target woohoo :D
I'm sure your friend will be very impressed with how well you've done as me, Daniel and Black Widow all are.

WI this morning and stayed the same but I was expecting to have put some on to tell the truth so not too bothered about it really.

This week I really have to be more focused. I am planning on having mostly red days if I can manage it. I have been eating quite a lot of rice lately (which I love) so will try leave that alone and see if it makes any difference.

Have a nice day all x

Well done on the motivation Lucy. Had no idea you were so close to target. Jealous much!

Sts is good if you were expecting a gain Ange! Good idea with the rice - i do the same with bread!

It'll be a run for me tonight. Gonna be a tough one, big step between week 2 and week 3 I think!

Well done on the motivation Lucy. Had no idea you were so close to target. Jealous much!

Sts is good if you were expecting a gain Ange! Good idea with the rice - i do the same with bread!

It'll be a run for me tonight. Gonna be a tough one, big step between week 2 and week 3 I think!

Ha bread, what's that? I haven't touched bread since August last year when I started SW.

Trouble is with my rice, I usually make it to go with some meat I have cooked but will just have to do the extra veggies instead. Also struggle to fit in 2 he'a and b's when doing red or green day.

I still can't get my head round this running challenge that you are both doing. Not sure how it works but its got to be a good thing doing all that extra exercise.

Lol you alternate between brisk walking and running each week. Three runs a week. Each week your walking time goes down and running increases. So after about two months you run for the whole 30 minutes. Its a safe way to start running gradually to avoid injury. I love it! Love love love running!!

I was aiming for 8 stone as my target but thats 12lbs away and i'm getting to the point where I need to find a sensible weight to maintain and 8 just seems a little low for my frame so i've set it at 8.7 so 5.5 to go.

Today started so great - I was all enthusiatic and i've gone and blown it at lunch! 4 chicken, bacon and light mayo rolls i've had, wholemeal yes but 4 - Tut Tut!!!!

Going to make it a red day and count the extra syns but thats it now, mustn't mess around or i'm gonna see a gain on wed's.

I'm absolutely shattered after last night, Alfie cut his 2nd tooth and so his sleep pattern was all out of sorts, early night for sure.

I'm armed with new Grey's to watch tomorrow whilst on the bike though!!!

Back