The brutal truth...

That's great almost 2 stone do you go class? You never get May of anything in a bag these days lol

I have kept a diary. I think part of my problem was that I was coming from VLCD(ish! lol) and then the week before I started SW I had been on a self-made diet which was very very low carb and low calorie (lots of cottage cheese, veg and grapefruit! lol) and I had lost 5.6lbs in that space of time. So my body is probably confused and unsettled. I am keeping my diary though, religiously. Which is new for me. lol.

I also kinda begrudge paying but not familiar enough with the plan to go it alone. And certainly not after a measly .5lb first week! LOLOL. Im going to give it 4 weeks. By my 4th WI if I havent lost at LEAST half a stone, I wont continue paying for it. lol.

A quiet morning today for me. A fair bit running about this afternoon. With swimming lessons, shopping and a bit of housework to be getting on with.

Breakfast
1 slice wholemeal toast (1/2 hexb)
Pliladelphia lightest (hexa)
2 rashers bacon

Lunch
Sweet and sour mugshot
3 slice ham
Cherry tomatoes
Apple

Dinner
King prawns in breadcrumbs (other 1/2 hexb) with leftover katsu curry sauce, boiled rice and SW recipe onion bahjis.

Snacks
Bbq maple kettle bites (5syns)
Soreen squidgy cake (5syns)

The kids have pizza on a Friday so it's a real test! I do love a good curry though and the curry sauce I made the other day is really yum, so hopefully I'll net feel like I'm missing out.

Saturday! We've enjoyed a lovely family walk today. 3 miles we think!

Breakfast
Muller light
Banana
Wafer thin ham

Picnic lunch
2 pickled eggs
3 slices Wafer thin ham
Cherry tomatoes

Dinner
SW cottage pie

Snacks
Apple
2 fig rolls (6syns)

So hubby is out (again) tonight so I've saved my hex's and my syns for the occasion.
So I'll be having the following:
Pack of 61 calorie crisps (3syns)
2 slices of small toast (hexb) 4 laughing cow light triangles (hexa)
Skinny cow mint chocolate ice lolly (6syns). I feel ready to be alone without blowing it!

Total for today 15syns.

Well so much for planning ahead! I needed to go to the shop for beer for the menfolk and it went all wrong from there... I knowingly bought myself some chocolate and some crisps and dip. I knowingly put the tortillas on a plate, covered them in cheese and stuck them in the microwave. Then I knowingly dolloped sour cream dip on top. No feeling emotional or bored or anything...I just had them because I wanted them. The only good thing is that I had then instead of the planned food as opposed to as well as! Today I obviously feel guilty and I'm determined to claw it back. I know I shouldn't, but I'm having a vlcd day to try and minimise the damage, then tomorrow be exactly back on plan.

Today's food

Breakfast
Apple

Lunch
Spicy tomato mugshot
Big bowl of strawberries and grapes

Dinner
Unsure...maybe an omelette and salad

See you tomorrow when I'll be back to normal!

I'm fully back on track and committed! I almost forgot breakfast because, after the school run, I came home and got stuck into some batch cooking. I've made a huge pot of soup and a big pot of tomato sauce for pasta which will he frozen in batches for quick meals. Feeling good and ready to smash another week!

Breakfast
Banana
Muller light

Lunch
75g pasta with some of my fresh pasta sauce and some cheese (hexa)

Snack
Apple

Dinner
Big bowl of homemade soup
Bacon sandwich using hexb bread
1/4 of a honeydew melon

Snack
Packet of velvet crunch. 4.5 syns I think

Total of 4.5 syns for today.

Have a lovely Monday x

An exciting day for me as I go to pick up my new car tonight!!
Just sitting here watching the snow!
Food for today is much the same as yesterday...

Breakfast
Muller light
120g thin ham

Lunch
Big bowl of homemade lentil soup
2 slices small toast (hexb) with cottage cheese

Snack
Apple

Dinner
75g pasta
Homemade pasta sauce
30g parmesan cheese (hexa)
Salad
Melon

Snack
Velvet crunch 4.5 syns

Total for today is 4.5 syns. I mightve stepped onto the scales this morning to see if there was any damage from the weekend, but all seems good so far. I'll wait until Thursday before I count my chickens though!

Snow oh no it's cold where I am but no snow, new car that would be enough to keep me excited all day

Why is it, that the day before weigh in, I want to eat everything in sight! Having to exercise a great deal of self control today!

Breakfast
2 eggs fried in fry lite
2 rashers bacon, fat removed
Melon

Lunch
Last of the soup
2 small toast (hexb)
Cottage cheese

Dinner
SW potato wedges
SW chilli con carne
30g cheddar cheese (hexa)
Salad
Muller light

Snacks
Kettle bites mozzarella and pesto 5syns

Total 5 syns.

Back after weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a loss!

Hope you got on alright with your weigh in :) I'm sure you reigned it back in enough, best thing is just to not beat yourself up about it and move on

Phew! What a manic day...school and nursery run followed by a hospital appointment. Back in time to grab a few things from the shop and pick the little lady up from nursery to go and meet a friend for lunch, before scooting off to gymnastics class. This was to be my rest time, but the coach called to say H wasn't settling today and could I go back for her!! Home now for 45 mins until it's time for the school run again!! Haven't had a minute to think about food today!

Breakfast
Packet of thin ham...I know, it's odd but I was hurrying!

Lunch
Vegetable soup with 1 slice white bread (5syns)

Dinner
Something chicken... might just roast it with some tatties veg and gravy.

Snacks
About to have a pickled egg
2 slices small bread with 4 laughing cow lights (hexa and hexb)
Kettle bites (5syns)

Think I'll be in bed at the same time as the kiddies tonight!

So I learned the 'fail to plan...' lesson yesterday! We ended up ordering Chinese yesterday because I only had chicken for dinner. No plan for it...no veggies in, no tatties cooked. So I had half a chicken chow mein and a side of cucumber salad. I think I was still within my syns but it meant I didn't manage to have my hex's. New day today...

Breakfast
3 slices thin ham
2 pickled eggs
Apple

Lunch (I have an appointment at 12:15 so I'll take lunch to have at the in laws when I pick up the kids)
Mugshot
Banana

Dinner
Other half of chow mein (12 syns? I've heard conflicting information about how many syns in this!)
Melon

Snack
2 slices small toast (hexb)
4 laughing cow light (hexa)

Total of 12 syns today x

Agh!! I'm AWOL this weekend as it's my husbands birthday...so far this has involved gin, McDonald's, Chinese and cake. Not so good and not even worth a post...it'll just make everybody envious o_O

I'll be back to my well behaved old self in the morrow!

Be good all! X

Agh!! I'm AWOL this weekend as it's my husbands birthday...so far this has involved gin, McDonald's, Chinese and cake. Not so good and not even worth a post...it'll just make everybody envious o_O

I'll be back to my well behaved old self in the morrow!

Be good all! X
Enjoy!:candle1::bday:

Your weight loss has been phenomenal and I am sure a day off is not going to do too much damage.

Back