The brutal truth...

Good luck for tomorrow :) x

Hey Hun good luck love cous cous with diced onion peppers cucumber an flaked cooked salmon yummmmm

It's my boys birthday today so I'll likely be off plan, lacking hex's and over syns! I'll still try and be sensible, however!

Didn't quite make my 2lb goal with my 1lb loss this week...2lb goal again for next week!

1lb is better than none happy birthday to your boy how old is he today, can not belive mine will be 5 in December an of to big school in spetember

I'm like that with my little girl like she was only a baby the other day now she's heading for 2 in January, hope you enjoy your party

Still here! Well and truly fallen off the wagon the last few days but back on track today. I've enjoyed my naughty days and celebrating my sons birthday but know I'll undo all my efforts (27lb loss to date) if I continue enjoying myself too much!

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Warburton thin (hexb) with ham and pickled egg.
Side salad

Dinner
Pasta with broccoli and cheese sauce made with philadelphia (hexa)
Muller light

Snacks
Chocolate chip cookie 6 syns

I did well yesterday...until evening! A biscuit here and there, bits of icing picked of the birthday cake, a scone... why am I struggling so much this week? I know exactly how and what to eat but somethings gone wrong.

I'm going to sit down today and make a meal plan. Maybe it's the lack of organisation plus being out of a good routine that's been the problem.

Food for today
Breakfast
2 eggs
2 Linda McCartney sausages
Apple

Lunch
Ham salad sandwich (hexb)
Yoghurt
Orange

Dinner
Jacket potato with cottage cheese and salad.
2 babybel light (hexa)
Melon

Snacks
Velvet crunch 5 syns

Total of 5 syns

I struggle when I have not planed I tend to make sure my meals are planed that keeps me on track, everyone has times like this try eating more filling foods so you don't feel hungry to pick

Finally...I managed a good day yesterday. I'd been thinking I'd gone too far astray to bring it back. I realise I'll probably not see a loss on the scales, but I'm well prepared for that.

Breakfast
2 small wholemeal toast (hexb)
2 boiled eggs
Yoghurt

Lunch
Couscous with veg and smoked salmon
Apple

Dinner
Maple bbq pork steak
Home made wedges
Salad veg
Melon

Snacks
2 babybel lights (hexa)

I think there will be some syns in the marinade on my pork but I'm not sure how many.

Another good day yesterday. I had a wee packet of 4.5syn crisps after work but was still well within syns.

Mum's coming to take me for lunch today. We are going to ikea so I'll need to stay strong and avoid the meatballs!! They have some lovely salads there though so I'll opt for one of those instead!

Breakfast
A delicious bacon sandwich! (Hexb)
Apple

Lunch
I kea salad. Unknown syns and probably a hexa too.

Dinner
Slimming world chow mein
Melon

Snacks
Banana

It's no surprise that I've maintained this week. However, I'm safe in the knowledge that I'm able to move on (previously I would've said 'screw this, it's not workibg'!) and I know where I've gone wrong. So...onwards and upwards!

Breakfast
Ham
Yoghurt

Lunch
Skinless rotisserie chicken thighs
Salad

Dinner
SW lasagne (hexa for the cheese)
Salad

Snacks
Walkers pops 4 syns
2 alpen light bars (hexb)
Banana

4 syns for today.

Love lasagna well done Hun it's good you didn't say them things to yourself it's hard I've been there an had that talk with myself about twice since Christmas lol

A busy day ahead, with work tonight so it's all go go go!

Breakfast
Chicken thigh (told ya I was busy!)
Yoghurt

Lunch
More chicken thighs!
Salad
Strawberries

Dinner
SW spaghetti bologneise with cheese (hexa)
Melon

Snacks
Pickled egg
Crisps 4syns.

Total of 4 sysns toda .

Not such a nice day today...I was at a funeral. However, I'm still determined and don't plan on binge eating to curb my emotions. Husband is away doing whatever boys do after a funeral. I'm quite sure it'll involve beer. Oh, and our team won the Scottish cup final today so another cause for beer!

Breakfast
3 rindless bacon rashers
1 fry lite fried egg

Lunch (at funeral wake)
4 little crust less sandwiches on various cold meats and salad (I'll count that as hexb)
2 buffet sausage rolls (I'll guess at 10 syns)

Dinner
Jacket potato with 40g reduced fat cheese (hexa) and baked beans
Pickled egg
Weight watchers yoghurt

Snacks
Pop chips (4syns)
Something else, yet to be decided!

I'm maybe a bit out on my syns but feel happy that I've not blown it!

I feel like I've got this diet thing nailed!! Feeling super positive and motivated today...

Breakfast
Dippy eggs with asparagus soldiers

Lunch
Salad of lettuce tomato, cucumber, pepper, pickled onion, prawns and smoked salmon.
Apple

Dinner
Gammon with singing swede, broccoli and pineapple
Melon

Snacks
2 baby bel lights ( (hexa)
Velvet crunch 4.5 syns
Tunncoks tea cakes (5syns)

Total of 9.5 syns for today.

Swimming with the kids this morning. What a glorious day for an in-service...it's the poor teachers I feel sorry for!

Breakfast
Yoghurt
Some leftover gammon

Lunch (picnic after the swimming)
Hard boiled egg and some gammon
Mug shot (premade in a thermos mug)
Strawberries and grapes

Dinner
Chicken kebabs
Roll (hexb) with 2 tesco light sausages (2syns)
Salad
Melon

Snacks
Velvet crunch 5syns
2 babybel lights (hexa)

Another good day. 7 syns consumed.

Back