The brutal truth...

Hey Hun hope your doing ok I belive them Lindt balls are 4 syns each of that what they where an very hard to resist

I seem to spend every other day falling off the wagon and subsequently, every other morning trying to clamber back on! It's getting really annoying because I really want to do this! Yesterday was not good but I feel positive again today. I wonder if I'm bored of the foods I'm having so I'm planning some new recipes to try.

Breakfast
2 eggs fried in fry lite
2 slices wafer thin ham

Lunch
Big bowl of home made lentil soup
4 plain ryvita (hexb)

Dinner
Pasta bake with Cheese and tomato (hexa)
Mixed veg

Snacks
Apple
Velvet crunch (5syns)

Total of 5 syns for today.

Hey Hun I find looking back at recipes an looking through the food diary brings back meals you think oh yeah I liked that, I also find a whole weeks meal plan works good I only do my dinners but it keeps me more on track an I find it saves money hope this helps

I'm amazed to have stayed the same this week! I was good yesterday and plan to carry this on over the next week and see a good loss on the scales next time. I think a good breakfast of eggs helps me to stay on track too so I'll experiment with that theory this week!
I agree @Sexyshell135 ...planning is the key. I'll have a look back for some meal ideas too.

Breakfast
2 poached eggs
1 sausage (2syns)
1 slice toast (1/2 hexb)

Lunch
Mugshot
1 slice toast (1/2hexb)
2 laughing cow light (1/2 hexa)

Dinner
Leftover pasta from yesterday (1/2hexa)
Peas
Brocolli

Snacks
Apple
Pop corners (5syns)

7 syns for today.

I'm working tonight and I always wake up in a terrible mood and stew all day about having to go to work!! It really spoils my whole day! Better get the lottery on if I want that to change!!

So, I feel I'm back in the right place to continue. I've had a great couple of days food wise so am just going with the flow for now...

Breakfast
2 hard boiled eggs
Jar of pickled mussels

Lunch
Ham sandwich on small bread (hexb)
Mugshot
Apple

Dinner
Chicken pizza with hexa of cheese
Yoghurt

Snacks
Pop corners 5 sync
Cooked chicken to snack on overnight
Curly wurly 6 sync

Total of 11 syns.

I'm working tonight and I always wake up in a terrible mood and stew all day about having to go to work!! It really spoils my whole day! Better get the lottery on if I want that to change!!

So, I feel I'm back in the right place to continue. I've had a great couple of days food wise so am just going with the flow for now...

Breakfast
2 hard boiled eggs
Jar of pickled mussels

Lunch
Ham sandwich on small bread (hexb)
Mugshot
Apple

Dinner
Chicken pizza with hexa of cheese
Yoghurt

Snacks
Pop corners 5 sync
Cooked chicken to snack on overnight
Curly wurly 6 sync

Total of 11 syns.
Well done Hun for geting back on track

I missed posting yesterday. I'd been at work, had a few hours kip then headed out to a family bbq...'oh dear, she's blown it' I hear you cry...well, actually I was very good!

I didn't have anything other than the food at the bbq and stayed away from the baps, cheese and fattening sauces.

1 beef burger
1 sausage
1 pork and pepper kebab
1 bbq pork loin steak - minus the fat
1 small piece of homemade pavlova
4 glasses prosecco

Not too much damage done I don't think!

A nice relaxing fathers day today. Taken the kids for a swimming lesson then heading out to visit the inlaws for a while.

Breakfast
Wafer thin ham
Pickled egg

Lunch
Cooked chicken
Mugshot
Sugar snap peas
Peach

Dinner
SW lasagne
Salad
A small slice of cheese cake (will work out syns later)

Snacks
Kit kat 5 syns

Yesterday was a great day, food wise! I'm all smug and proud that I managed to not have the cheese cake I'd planned on having...I decided the syns just weren't worth it in the end! So my syns yesterday were...
Rice crackers 4
Kit kat 5
Curly wurly 6
So 15 in total. That wee slice of pudding could've blown all my hard work!

Plan for today
Breakfast
2 bacon medallions
2 eggs
Strawberries

Lunch
Homemade carrot & lentil soup
2 slices small wholemeal toast (hexb)
4 laughing cow light (hexa)
Peach

Dinner
Jacket potato with prawns and mayo (2syns)
Side salad
Yoghurt

Snacks
Popcorn 3 syns
Curly wurly 6 syns

Total of 11 syns today.

Forgot to post yesterday. I was away on my daughters nursery trip to the zoo so lots of walking done! Then working last night and just about to squeeze in some zeds before getting the wee one from nursery.

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs

Lunch
Ham and phili sandwich (hexa & hexb)
Mugshot
Banana
Packet of rice crackers (4syns I think)

Dinner
Sw chicken chow mein

I had a couple of nibbles overnight at work but nothing crazy so I'll estimate Syns at 10 for the day x

I've had my sleep...and woke up with the phone ringing. It was a school mum asking where I was...I'd slept in monumentally! Mad dash to go for the boy who was happily playing at his friends house! Mother of the year here o_O

On the plus side, it meant 3 hours less eating time today...

I've had 2 alpen light bars for my hexb then dinner was homemade soup with home made wedges and my hexa of cheese. Tonight I'll be having a curly wurly, a wee pack of popcorn and a glass of wine.

Weigh in for me tomorrow and I'm hoping beyond all hope I'll have made it into the teens...

Amazing 3lb loss this week! I'm delighted to have left the 20's behind forever! N ow I need to lose 4lb by next week to hit my target for the quarterly challenge! I'll need to be extra good to manage that!

Breakfast
Pickings of cooked chicken, pickled egg and fruit

Lunch
Chicken and spiralised veg

Dinner
Chicken tikka steaks with sw egg fried rice. Not sure of the syns in the steaks but I'll estimate at 5

Snacks
Popcorn 3
Mini dairy milk 5

13 syns for the day.

A rushed day with no fixed plan for food. Trying hard to fix it....

Breakfast
Slept in and had the boys sports day so no breakfast...instead I had coffee and biscuits at the school :eek:

Lunch
3 egg omelette with 2 babybel lights
Sugar snap peas
Hampshire
2 digestives :eek: 7 syns
1 mini dairy milk :eek: 5 syns
Pitta bites :eek: 6 syns

Dinner
Quorn burger with hexb roll
Homemade wedges
Fat free yoghurt

Will try to avoid snacks tonight as I've had 18 syns already!

Bah!!! I've fallen again! Mostly due to the elation of being child free for the night! I'm not even documenting my eats for yesterday because I really want to just forget it and move on!

Breakfast
Pickled egg

Lunch
Mugshot
Sugars nap peas
Apple
Wee orange
Alpen light (1/2 hexb)

Dinner
Quorn burger with 40g red fat cheese hexa
Home made chips
Salad

Snacks
Time out biscuit 5 syns
Twix finger biscuit 5 syns
Popcorn 3 syns
Alpen light hexb

13 syns for today.

So it's not really been a great weekend food wise, and with 4lb to lose by Thursday to get my quarterly challenge target, I really need to reign it in and give myself a kick up the bum! I'm going protein and speed for the next four days to try and give myself a chance...

Breakfast
Muller light

Lunch
Poached fish
Poached egg
Spinach

Dinner
Quorn burger
Salad

Snacking on wafer-thin ham today.

I managed to stick to my menu yesterday. Upping the protein really fills me up so no need to snack on much. I did have a wee bit cake at the school.tea party yesterday but I don't think I did too much damage. My Tuesday sneaky jump on the scale was showing a loss.

Food for today
Breakfast
Muller light

Lunch
Tuna steak with salad

Dinner
Home made cottage pie

Snacks
Sugar free jelly
Ham
Walnuts

Aiming for lots of water today as I don't think I drink nearly enough!

Still sticking with my increased protein to try and boost my loss for tomorrow. I've managed two full days without any sugary foods or unhealthy snacks so my fingers are crossed!

Breakfast
Muller light

Lunch
Omelette with babybel light some cooked chicken and salad

Dinner
Garlic chicken
Mixed veg

Snacks
Sugar free jelly
Wafer thin ham
Walnuts

Back