THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayers are with you and your little one.

can I join please... been faffing about with the diet and am now back on track 100% and need support from other 100%ers

lost 77lb so far and want to have a BMI of less than 28 by the end of Aug and need to lose 50lbs and I know the only way I can do it is to be honest with myself and everyone around me

wish me luck!

Having a thick moment. Where is the chart?

I am going to weigh myself monday morning before I leave for GOSH. It will only be 4 days weight loss, but I am hoping to lose 4lbs!
Where do I record my weight loss?

I have re read the thread and know to record my weightloss on here. I was having a senior moment!!

Have made this a "sticky" so easier to find.

On a persoanl note - I decided I was definately going to 100% SS+ on Friday after reading about everyone else on here ... was 13.9 then, today I'm 13.5!!! Ecstatic is not the word!!! Thanks for inspiration everyone and here's to my 3rd 100% day!

bev that is excellent. Im hoping for a good loss this week for the 100%club!!!!!! oh and thanks for making it a sticky much easier to find :)

Since joining the 100% forum, that's what I've done, SS+ 100%. For the first time ever I have not "picked" as I prepare food etc. I am really in Ketosis and feel good. Even giving up roast spuds and Yorkshire puds today.:cry: But I know it will be worth it in the end.

how to post your weigh in

hi guys, gosh 10 pages long already.

A little reminder.

The chart will appear here on Wednesday at about 9pm. The week runs Weds to Weds.#

Please report your losses for the week by Weds 8.45pm at the latest if you want to get your loss on the chart.

Dont forget to make it BIG & BRIGHT so that I can spot you.

e.g I have lost 7lbs this week and have been 100% for 7 days.

If you would like to join the club then please post on here that you want to join or pm me. Please do not add your name to the list now as it is getting too big!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to add the club logo to your signature here is the location

http://image.blingee.com/images15/co..._1328466.gif?4

hope this helps

FIRST CHART TO BE POSTED ON HERE 9PM WEDNEDAY 2ND JULY.

AND just to add, I have been 100% so far and that is now 5 days and counting and the scales are now moving in the right direction.........oh and the stick is PINK......roll on weigh day!!

Can I join please????

I have lost 16lbs so far and have been on CD for 18 days, 100%.

Do you need any other info?

Have made this a "sticky" so easier to find.

On a persoanl note - I decided I was definately going to 100% SS+ on Friday after reading about everyone else on here ... was 13.9 then, today I'm 13.5!!! Ecstatic is not the word!!! Thanks for inspiration everyone and here's to my 3rd 100% day!

Bev I have added you to the chart but dont think I have got your loss to date, could you let me know hunnie

can i join the clud?

loss to date 11lbs, i ve been cheating

can i join the clud?

loss to date 11lbs, i ve been
cheating

Members must be 100% committed to sticking to cd, with no cheating or picking at food. This club is here to motivate cd'rs that have been struggling or that have been naughty!!!:eek:

Julian are you prepared to give to cd 100% 7 days a week?

Bindaboo, can I ask - I get weighed on a Monday or Tues and I often post on the forum after my weightloss. Are you wanting people to post on a 'Wednesday' only before that time or say, if I post on this thread on Monday or Tues, that will be counted for the Weds? It's just that I may not be around every Weds so there isnt much point in me joining if I cannot post before the day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back