THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 9
7 days 100% SS & I've lost another 5lb WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Well done Camille - your losses are totally amazing! :D

Thanks Karen I'm really pleased!!
Help needed, how the hell do I post a new thread???
Used to have a box at the top to click on & it's dissapeared! Is it just me or has it changed?

hmmmm it was there earlier? But i did notice on another thread that someone mentioned the same thing. Strange goings on!

I can still see it - top left, says New Thread?

Well, no amazing news to report. I weighed in on my CDCs scales at 13.2 :( :( 2lbs more than I weighed on my scales which incidently are Salter scales as are hers (altho they are different models). I suppose with all the water I've drunk today its not surprising as 1l water weighs over 1lb in weight so hey ho.

Have posted a confession over on my thread but am not bringing it to the 100% forum. Although I started SS on Sunday, I "officially" start tomorrow as it was my first meet with my CDC, and first weigh in, an I am doing SS+ now, so the first three days dont count!

Feeling sorta deflated as was hoping to see a little loss, and as I don't get weighed for a week now am not sure how easy I will find it to stay focussed. But I will do my very, very best.

xx

Hi Everyone.
Can I join you on here?

I get weighed tomorrow (my official start date) but this is my second day on SS.
I struggled a bit when I was feeding the children, but I resisted.

And I have only had 1l of water so far so it's probably that as well that's making me feel hungry.

I have no idea how you manage to have all that water!
I miss my tea, I simply can't drink it without milk though yuck!! lol

Still this will be totally worth it as I have so much to lose and the thought of doing WW and only losing 1lb a week just doesn't make me want to go down that rout at all.

Well I was 19.3 last Wednesday so it will be interesting to see what I weigh tomorrow after only 2 days on SS.

Can't wait till next Wednesday though, when I really will see results!

Speak soon
x

Well, no amazing news to report. I weighed in on my CDCs scales at 13.2 :( :( 2lbs more than I weighed on my scales which incidently are Salter scales as are hers (altho they are different models). I suppose with all the water I've drunk today its not surprising as 1l water weighs over 1lb in weight so hey ho.

Have posted a confession over on my thread but am not bringing it to the 100% forum. Although I started SS on Sunday, I "officially" start tomorrow as it was my first meet with my CDC, and first weigh in, an I am doing SS+ now, so the first three days dont count!

Feeling sorta deflated as was hoping to see a little loss, and as I don't get weighed for a week now am not sure how easy I will find it to stay focussed. But I will do my very, very best.

xx

chin up hun, just think of the loss you will get next week..........keep on going

Hiya Gang,

Well I am ready to start your 100% club today if I may.. ;)

Really need to shift my arse into gear & get back on here everyday for some inspiration..

I have lost 13lb to date..

I will be getting weighed every Tuesday...

:D

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back