THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, have just had my weigh in and scales showed 12.12 :D 4lbs lighter than CDC's scales last week but only a 2lb loss since I posted my 5lb loss- so if you could put down I have lost 2lbs this week on the chart pls :D

Am pleased with 7lbs in 8days, especially considering 2 of those were a planned break!! :)

Here's hoping for 4lbs (ish) next week!! xxx

guys its official weigh in tommorrow (wednesday) and i am in leic now using oh scales, but they are 4 pound heavier than mine at home anyway... so do i put my wi as 4 pound heavier or work it out for what i have lost? last week i weighed 184 pounds on my scales, this week on oh scales i weigh 183 pound (but they are 4 pound heavier and ive always gone by my scales at home cus they are accurate)

so do i say 1 pound loss or 5 pound loss cus i have lost 5 pounds since last week! i would be 179 pounds on my scales at home!

i am confused lol

I would WI with the scales you weigh on on weigh day wherever you may be... saves confusion. At least then your WI next week will be amazing lol!! x

hi all
had my weighin lost another 2lbs

Klee, Clairelesley, Lovelea, Ratty, Wannabeslim and Loselose

A BIG WELL DONE!!

Amethsyt,
let me know what you have decided about your weigh in;)

2lb loss for me this week, another 7 days SS

Weighed In this morning & I have lost 10lb,

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::bliss::bliss::bliss:

I wasn't supposed to get weighed until the morning, couldn't wait!!! lol..

Well done everyone! Look at us, shrinking away!! There'll be nothing left of us soon!! xxx

Weighed In this morning & I have lost 10lb,

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::bliss::bliss::bliss:

I wasn't supposed to get weighed until the morning, couldn't wait!!! lol..

oh my goodness, that is absolutely fantastic, well done you.:D

Hi Bindiboo,

please can I join? I started doing SS+200mls skimmed milk on 25th March and so far have lost 52lbs.
As soon as I can work out how to do a ticker will put one on here with all my weight losses,

love Chris x

Hi Bindiboo,

please can I join? I started doing SS+200mls skimmed milk on 25th March and so far have lost 52lbs.
As soon as I can work out how to do a ticker will put one on here with all my weight losses,

love Chris x

hi, welcome, just remember to post your weigh in on this thread on the day that you weigh in with your cdc. good luck:D by the way you are the 56th member!!! wow how we have grown

Hi All

Lost 2lbs at my weigh-in

Congrats to everyone

Hi!
Can I join in too???
I've been on SS+ for 2 weeks and have just come back from my week 2 WI... 5lbs down - whoop whoop! (4lbs in wk1).

Catherine
x x x x x x

morning everybody i have lost 6 pounds! :) woohoo

welldone all of you, let me know who gets my medal! and i shall give it to them :):)

good luck everyone for next week :)

well done amethyst, you can offically hand over the slimmer of the week when I post it at 9pm.##

I am happy to say that I have lost 3lbs this week.
thats 14lbs of the 21lbs that I had regained after stopping last Sept, GONE for good.;)

I have also been measured today and since starting I have lost 2.5" from my bust, 3" waist, 3" hips, 1" upper arms and 2" thighs.

Week 13 - Lost 1lb
50lbs in total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back