THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost 3.5 lbs this week. 100% all week.

7lb loss, week 14. 57lb loss so far. :)

8 weeks at 100% and 3 lbs lost this week. 40 lbs in total.
x

Hiya its my weigh in tomorrow but I moved over from SS at the weekend to ensure I had enough energy to do race for life. Am back to SS 100% (not even SS+ anymore, SS all the way) today but unfortunately probs won't have much of a loss to report tomorrow. I hope this post is ok and not breaking any rules!!

So will post my progress tomorrow, probs will only be a lb or 2 but fingers crossed eh!? xx

I LOST 6 LB This Week

Total Loss = 35 lb in 7 weeks

Love Lea xxx

Week 11 weigh in result

7lb lost
7 days 100% ss

I'm soooo pleased xx

I have been away so didn't get a chance to WI this morning.

Can I still join in, if so I can either submit my WI from Friday (5 days) or from tomorrow morning (8 days) instead of a 7-day weigh in for this week? What would be best?

Hiya!

Can i join too please? I met the counsellor yesterday and started the minute i left her office! LOL!

Thanks...

STS :mad:

Dont understand, stuck to ss 100% till sunday (cus scales not moved since tuesday) then added chicken lost pound monday morning but now gained that back, so sts for this week :mad:... oh well better than again i suppose! lol

My weekly weigh in (based on finding out how much I lost in days 1-5, then adding 2/3 of what I lost in days 6-8) is

-6.4lb

well done losers and Amethyst. Its harder to maintain than it is to lose it in the first place, dont worry it will show next week and you will have a wow loss again.

I lost only 1.6 lbs this week. It is totm so not too disheartened. On track to get to my first ticker goal by the time I go on hol.;)

Another thought today is that I am slimmer today than what I was this time last year as well!

2lbs of for me this week :) i think my scales are wrong i have two set but am going with the higher weight.offically get weighed on friday with cdc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back