The Century Club - Let's Make 2008 Great!

Oh Mich dont say it in stones it makes it sound worse! But yep, aiming for August.

WI tonight -4lbs off this week - well 6 days actually because got weighed a day early. Off to update ticker- what a palaver! 25lb in 4 weeks - if only it was possible to keep that rate up!!

It's my birthday tomorrow- am considering a planned "deviation" :eek::eek: of the curry variety - but no nan or rice! Also considering a bottle- oops I meant GLASS:rolleyes: of wine- maybe better go and read that "alcohol in ketosis" sticky to scare the cr3p out of myself - that should put me off! ;) lol

Well done Mrs Pink.... another great week.... now then don't go and spoil it by having a curry.... birthday or no birthday or valentines even.....;) Yes... off you trot and read that 'alcohol in ketosis' sticky - in fact I might cos I need a cr*p......lol!!

Whatever you decide have a wonderful birthday..... salad and chicken would be a better option mind...;)

Oh Mich dont say it in stones it makes it sound worse! But yep, aiming for August.

WI tonight -4lbs off this week - well 6 days actually because got weighed a day early. Off to update ticker- what a palaver! 25lb in 4 weeks - if only it was possible to keep that rate up!!

It's my birthday tomorrow- am considering a planned "deviation" :eek::eek: of the curry variety - but no nan or rice! Also considering a bottle- oops I meant GLASS:rolleyes: of wine- maybe better go and read that "alcohol in ketosis" sticky to scare the cr3p out of myself - that should put me off! ;) lol

Mrs P...Happy Birthday in advance darling...xxx

and 8 stones...I know....look at my signature....but we can do this by late Summer....deffoo!!!!! ;):D:D:D..xxx

Mrs P...Happy Birthday in advance darling...xxx

and 8 stones...I know....look at my signature....but we can do this by late Summer....deffoo!!!!! ;):D:D:D..xxx

Thanks I did have a nice birthday! Bad Mother that I am , I told DS I was going to work, dumped him at the childminder then hotfooted it to the health club where I spent the afternoon pampering myself! :)

Got a smoothie maker as a present - its FAB! What a difference it makes to the shakes - lots of ice crushed up in them - makes it like a "real" milkshake!

I'm now 42 - does that make me officially middle-aged, I wonder - :D

Had a "planned deviation" - as low carb as you can get from the Taj Mahal - LOL! And mucho vino collapso. Bliss! Don't feel guilty as I planned it - and I'm back on SS today nae bother at all! (touch wood! Famous last words and all that....)

How much are you aiming to lose, Isis?

Where is everyone???

Where are ya Mrs Pink??? HOpe your OK... have you had weigh in this week?

42 = middle aged????? I'm 43 soon I hope not... but then if you live to 84 I guess you are.... I say your as old as the man you feel....lol and in my case that makes me 37.....:D

Hope all is well in Glasweigan land.....;)

Makes me 37 as well!!
What a hunk I married:D
No weigh in this week - going next week instead - am not being very "pure" at the moment!

Makes me 37 as well!!
What a hunk I married:D
No weigh in this week - going next week instead - am not being very "pure" at the moment!

lol.... I like em young.....:eek:

Now come on start being pure again.... see you've put your name on the Minmins Ball list - need to be getting a posh frock now...;)

I know I know - or I could always hire a marquee and WEAR IT??

I shall sign in here I think. I have at least 100lb to lose maybe a bit more.
I'm on week 3 of LL and so far I've lost 10.6lb which is a good motivator. I'm also wearing a pair of size 20 trousers that I haven't worn for the last 2 years which is an even bigger incentive. :D

Hi, just seen this thread - I am hoping to lose 140 lbs and am over half way there having started in January on Lighterlife.

Cheers

Hey Mickey .... you're doing really well!!!

Hello!

Hello all,
I would like to re-register myself here please!

I have been here before but for various personal reasons im now back bigger than ever, I'm having my first WI on 21st May, so i'll post my weight and goals then! They wont be pretty!!

:wave_cry:Emmie Lou, you are definately not alone sweetheart!
I've been messing for so long now I'm back to 21 stone. I really hate myself today.:(
:confused:I'm trying to find the best diet for me - I think it may well be Lipotrim as that's the one that worked before. I treated it as a medicine rather than a diet, which I think helped a great deal.

Keep in touch - let us know how you get on.

Just sticking my head round the door. Once I have sorted out some stuff, I fully intend on getting my butt back in gear :wavey:

Just sticking my head round the door. Once I have sorted out some stuff, I fully intend on getting my butt back in gear :wavey:

And YOU WILL..no doubt about that....:D

Lovely to see you honey...xxx:D:D:D;)

Hello all

Well i bravely weighed in at 20st 3:cry:
my heaviest weight ever, im so unhappy at the mo with myself it has to change!
Im starting cd on mon 9th June!

Hope your all sticking with it, well done if you are!!

Back