The Check-in Point

When I as working (before illness) I would eat late too.it always bloated me.its hard not to eat late when you don't finish work until late.now I don't eat after 6pm.x

My 4 points lunch :)

ForumRunner_20140204_122333.png

I tend to eat about eight in the evening when the beau is back from work. It also stops me feeling hungry at bedtime, which is the worst! I look at your meals and I think I should be eating that little, but I just can't do it!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have aldi breakfast biscuits for breakfast (2.5), then my lunch, then afternoon snack around 2-4 points then my evening meal.i tend to save enough points for a funsize treat with a cup of tea around 7pm x

Ww sausages, small Yorkshire pudding, runner beans, butternut squash and gravy.....4 points dinner tonight so points for a pudding :)

I don't know what I'm having yet. I think I might make soup to counteract my bloatedness!

Has anyone tried carb-free dieting? I've said before that my friend is dieting, and she's doing carb-free, but she lost 6lbs this week. I know she exercises every night though, but still! I should probably be motivated to exercise everyday too. Even just half hour on my bike. Once I see the weight dropping off I'll be even more motivated. It's typical, at 16st 8lbs I said I'd be more motivated to exercise once I'd lost a bit. Now at 14st. 0.8lbs I'm no closer to motivation! I'd love to be hitting 3lb losses every week, and the only way to do that now is to hit the bike.

The way I look at it is, can I stick to a diet that restricts me from food I enjoy? I dont eat alot of rice, pasta, bread or potato but I would really miss the odd pkt of crisps lol.when I first started this journey I found walking was great exercise and with my mp3 player I would walk for miles :) x

The odd packet of crisps is still low carb! I eat carbs as the main part of every meal. :thumbdown: I really should try to cut them out a bit, but I reckon it's cuz they so cheap and bulk out a meal. Maybe I'll try to make at least one of my meals carb free tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like that stuff! I love it, and would easily eat it over potatoes. I love swede as well, but I've found they're a lot more expensive than potatoes! You can pick up 25kg potatoes for 7 quid at the local farmers market, but a BNS or swede is a couple of quid just for a couple of servings. I do still eat it, but it's probably once or twice a week. Every other night it's pasta, bread, or potato! How sad that I have to treat myself to a vegetable. :D

I think my only way out of this is to cut out the carbs gradually until I don't miss them. I do 'abuse' carbs. In fact, I think I swapped chocolate for carbs!

Lol I could live on crisps! I absolutely love crisps.i tend to get my veg from aldi.Butternut squash is bloody expensive considering you have to scoop the middle out and chuck it.i roast every veg I can just so I can save points, but very pleased to say ive managed to stay away from the crisps today x

I do love myself some crisps. I could easily eat a whole share bag. I've tried my best and only slipped a couple times since I started again.

I weighed today since I haven't had a mid-week, but I'm still 1lb heavier. I'm hoping it's a TOTM thing. I've stuck to points, so I don't know what else to do!

Not sure why they call them share bags......I never do! Lol.i would definitely put it down to totm, Im not able to exercise because of my m.e so im a little worried that in a few weeks I might find a massive slump in my weight loss :/ x

Well a slump is better than nothing, eh? Just work hard while you can. I should be more motivated since I don't have a medical reason as to why I can't workout!

Im hoping if the weather improves I cant try a small walk everyday just to help it along.as long as I lose 1/2 a week im happy :)

I'm hoping to be in the 13s on Saturday, but the way it's looking I doubt it! I could have gone on my bike today but I sat around and now I have work. If I can get there anyway I'll get my arse on that bike every day! Just 1lb I need to lose to get there!

I've made myself a soup in advance to eat when I'm home from work. I always want to snack on crap, so this is a good plan.

Back