The Countdown Has Begun...

Hey mine has half a wardrobe and a bedside cabinet for his smalls lol.

I keep my holiday clothes stashed in the cases. Little does he know.

Dip dye was back in recently. And hey you can't through out Ted baker. I actually have clothes with labels still on that I bought to slim into.

I can top your denim jackets. I have a denim style one made from chunky cord. In pale blue lol. Hideous but can't throw it out cause I've never had it on. I can wear it with my dark boot cut denims. Oh the shame.

At least you've a gorgeous designer coat to slim into :) x

Pmsl and there is my OH thinking he has no space....he should be grateful...i may take it back and adopt your approach when i'm skinny haha!

I have a tonne of clothes I've bought to slim into with tags on...even still in carrier bags and categorised by season....needless to say they won't be fashion by the time i get there.....but they will fit someday!!!

Errm that jacket...well umm...what can i say? lol....think I have one better....a tinkerbell adult tracksuit that i had to buy one year we went to Disney World and it randomly was freezing and all we'd packed was summer clothes and we were stuck on the resort with only their branded stuff for choice...ended up spending $60 on a tracksuit that has never seen the light of day since Florida....but i can't throw it out despite the fact i don't even fit into anymore....crazy huh?

Omg I'm in bed and just woke my other half up lol at the thought of an adult tinkerbell track suit. Just too funny :). Note to self - take a mixture of clothes to Disney in feb. Hilarious x

lol i laughed knowing you laughed and woke him up! its ridiculous but true!

YES take some emergency warm clothes.....its not something i am proud of....but yes i have an adult tinkerbell tracksuit....that was the best of an even worse selection...I mean it was either stuff covered in Micky, Minnie or rainforest café printed clothing....i mean do people actually buy this stuff through choice and actually wear it? seriously???

I'm waiting for someone to have a fancy dress party themed as bad taste so i can wear it...failing that i will wear them in secret when its cold...totally sexy outfit lol.

Il be taking some emergency warmer weather clothing then. Think Paris is freezing in feb. Don't want caught out with a nice day and forced to buy Mickey Mouse clothing. At the moment I'd probably just squeeze into a sully from monsters inc suit! I'd wear the track suit around the house. Bet its cozy and it would cheer you up. Just don't answer the door haha.

Here's to a good day on the diet. I'm working and if my colleagues buy any more treats "cause it's the weekend" il scream. Yesterday it was breakfast rolls and cream cakes. Aaarrgh

Haha I will laugh my head off if you come back the proud owner of a Minnie mouse tracksuit...it will be cold in Paris in Feb....their weather is just as dodgy and unreliable as ours.

I'd probably fit into 2 Sully tracksuits stitched together right now....tried on a long jumper from last year and that don't fit...its an 18 FFS!!!

OMG I would kill my colleagues if they did that to me...and I know they will next weekend when we start working shifts for the next 5 weeks.....I know they're gonna be as bad as your lot with breakie rolls, cakes and crisps etc....I can see myself going to hide in the toilet till they're all gone...I love cakes the most!!!

How are you getting on with them so far today?

Haha I will laugh my head off if you come back the proud owner of a Minnie mouse tracksuit...it will be cold in Paris in Feb....their weather is just as dodgy and unreliable as ours. I'd probably fit into 2 Sully tracksuits stitched together right now....tried on a long jumper from last year and that don't fit...its an 18 FFS!!! OMG I would kill my colleagues if they did that to me...and I know they will next weekend when we start working shifts for the next 5 weeks.....I know they're gonna be as bad as your lot with breakie rolls, cakes and crisps etc....I can see myself going to hide in the toilet till they're all gone...I love cakes the most!!! How are you getting on with them so far today?

Dunno about proud owner haha but maybe am owner :). Yeah it's meant to be freezing in feb :0. I'm nowhere near a size 18 yet. Can't wait but god knows what ensembles il be wearing when I get there!
Today wasn't too bad. They had caramel cake. One of the girls is eating low carb so didn't feel so alone. The had massive choc eclairs yesterday from a wee bakers that makes all its own stuff and I could have gnawed my own arm off :(.
Nearly finished. I've X factor with a bar to look forward too. Yay.
Will all be worth it when were thin. This is just temporary. A few months out our lives in a lifetime of food. Think what a gorgeous bride youl be :) x

thin and in our skinny bootleg jeans of course :D

I reckon you will be proud when that fetching minnie mouse ensemble is keeping you warm...trust me...style becomes less of a priority haha!

I have just been through some clothes for the charity shop (very small bag that I ended up taking stuff out again) and there's my size 20 winter coat that I just can't decided what to do with yet....stay? or go?

OMG I love cake....nom nom.....how did you cope?? Lovely freshly home baked cake....I am super salivating!!!

I've recorded xfactor so that I can enjoy it with my lovely strawberry shake when I finally stop running around like an idiot prepping for the week....OH will be having a choc, raspberry and cream dessert....bugger!

Hey I know about style going out the window in extreme weather. Went to New York in feb and started out in nice coats and boots which v quickly turned into uggs and hideously cheap hats bought from those nasty gift shops. If I fit into any size 16 Mickey clothes in Disney il be rocking them :). Spill - is your track suit velour? What colour?
Yeah my colleagues like their grub. So hard at times. Yet they never seem to get any bigger.
X factor usual tears and how if they don't get through their lives are over (when their just out of school with their life's in front of them). Won't ruin it.
Now for downton and a bar. The simple things :).
Here's to another good day. Go us. Were rocking this diet x

Hey I know about style going out the window in extreme weather. Went to New York in feb and started out in nice coats and boots which v quickly turned into uggs and hideously cheap hats bought from those nasty gift shops. If I fit into any size 16 Mickey clothes in Disney il be rocking them :). Spill - is your track suit velour? What colour?
Yeah my colleagues like their grub. So hard at times. Yet they never seem to get any bigger.
X factor usual tears and how if they don't get through their lives are over (when their just out of school with their life's in front of them). Won't ruin it.
Now for downton and a bar. The simple things :).
Here's to another good day. Go us. Were rocking this diet x

Ahahaha I thought i'd be super stylish when we went to NY too last june....packed summer clothes but ended up having to buy some random warm clothes as the weather changed every 5mins....just an excuse to buy more stuff in NY though I think haha!

Well done on another successful day rocking the diet....I've been good...just haven't had enough water though.....didn't eat my first pack till 2pm but was up from 8am!!

Just watching xfactor now...don't know why I watch it...same crap every year...same tears....same staged shots and hard life stories....yawn....but here I sit still watching it haha! BTW what was Sinitta wearing when she came out???? Is she on drugs??? Scraping the barrel a bit with the guest judges so far....

Oh now onto my lovely tracksuit....its navy blue....and just fleecy I'm afraid...I just couldn't bring myself to pay for something velour....I did that in the 90's....never again....I remember I also bought some mickey mouse gloves and a scarf it was that cold...gifted it to someone at work's child as soon as I got back....it was $30 for the set and I wasn't putting them in the bin hehe!

never watched Downton...missed the boat on that one....have been tempted to get the dvd set and just have a marathon sesh....everyone I know is into breaking bad aswell....when is all this stuff on? I seem to miss it all and I have sky plus! Still need to watch the Dallas remake series I have stored on there...cute boys apparently haha!

Ahahaha I thought i'd be super stylish when we went to NY too last june....packed summer clothes but ended up having to buy some random warm clothes as the weather changed every 5mins....just an excuse to buy more stuff in NY though I think haha! Well done on another successful day rocking the diet....I've been good...just haven't had enough water though.....didn't eat my first pack till 2pm but was up from 8am!! Just watching xfactor now...don't know why I watch it...same crap every year...same tears....same staged shots and hard life stories....yawn....but here I sit still watching it haha! BTW what was Sinitta wearing when she came out???? Is she on drugs??? Scraping the barrel a bit with the guest judges so far.... Oh now onto my lovely tracksuit....its navy blue....and just fleecy I'm afraid...I just couldn't bring myself to pay for something velour....I did that in the 90's....never again....I remember I also bought some mickey mouse gloves and a scarf it was that cold...gifted it to someone at work's child as soon as I got back....it was $30 for the set and I wasn't putting them in the bin hehe! never watched Downton...missed the boat on that one....have been tempted to get the dvd set and just have a marathon sesh....everyone I know is into breaking bad aswell....when is all this stuff on? I seem to miss it all and I have sky plus! Still need to watch the Dallas remake series I have stored on there...cute boys apparently haha!

I'm always the same on holiday. Big plans for the outfits, then boom, it goes out the window. Ah New York and shopping. Tho I was restricted to bags and cosmetics this year cause I was of course starting a diet the minute I landed (I didn't) so no point buying clothes.

I am disappointed re the track suit. Was hoping for something lime green to match tinkerbell haha.

I'm the same with X factor. I swear every year I'm not watching it the next. Next thing I'm on the sofa on a sat night tuned in. Yeah sinitta :0. Tho think if I had a body like hers, in my 50s I'd be sporting a string bikini to work.

I'm actually finding the diet not too bad. Think having something 4 times a day definitely helps. I was gnawing at my arm on cambridge at times with the 3 packs.

Go us. Wel be in double denim before we know it :)

Oh forgot. The boys are yummy on Dallas. I liked john ross. Mmmmm. Breaking bad is immense. Was actually counting down the hours til the last episode last week. Netflix. Tho I warn you, it takes over your life. I start watching all kinds of rubbish I used to love - one tree hill, Dawson's creek. I really need to get a life. Or get on with some house work on my days off at least. Or clear out my 2 wardrobes, drawers, vacuum packs and suitcases haha. Thank god or other halfs don't see this forum ;)

Lime green does nothing for my eyes I'm afraid.....next time I will give another shot...I might be skinnier and look much more sexy in lime green then:D

I pack sooooo much for hols then wear nothing but comfy clothes in the end...style seems to evade me in the end...there's a theme here haha! we sometimes fall out over the amount of clothes I have and why I seem unable to bet up off my backside to shed some....he's constantly amazed as there's stuff hiding everywhere....even when he thinks a vac bag has his stuff....my stuff will be in there too lol.

I think I lost my way about being hooked on tv shows after living in Amsterdam and only having BBC1 & BBC2 in guaranteed English to watch....oh and E! entertainment channel which broke my soul with the constant showing of the Kardashians over and over again.....so I stopped watching tv all together for nearly 2yrs!! Ever since I've missed out on stuff that's meant to be really good...always end watching utter nonsense now.....working from home means I've discovered yet more rubbish reality tv....I need to get a life! Or at least watch something meaningful or educational....Netflix it is then.....I mean its not like I go anywhere haha!

struggling to get my last shake of the day down me....stuffed from dinner....love this diet....how can I be full? Even made OH a raspberry, custard and cream biscuit based dessert without flinching! Cambridge diet sounds as nuts as Lipotrim.....never again....4 packs a day deffo makes a difference....huge one for my mental health :rolleyes:

Lime green does nothing for my eyes I'm afraid.....next time I will give another shot...I might be skinnier and look much more sexy in lime green then:D I pack sooooo much for hols then wear nothing but comfy clothes in the end...style seems to evade me in the end...there's a theme here haha! we sometimes fall out over the amount of clothes I have and why I seem unable to bet up off my backside to shed some....he's constantly amazed as there's stuff hiding everywhere....even when he thinks a vac bag has his stuff....my stuff will be in there too lol. I think I lost my way about being hooked on tv shows after living in Amsterdam and only having BBC1 & BBC2 in guaranteed English to watch....oh and E! entertainment channel which broke my soul with the constant showing of the Kardashians over and over again.....so I stopped watching tv all together for nearly 2yrs!! Ever since I've missed out on stuff that's meant to be really good...always end watching utter nonsense now.....working from home means I've discovered yet more rubbish reality tv....I need to get a life! Or at least watch something meaningful or educational....Netflix it is then.....I mean its not like I go anywhere haha! struggling to get my last shake of the day down me....stuffed from dinner....love this diet....how can I be full? Even made OH a raspberry, custard and cream biscuit based dessert without flinching! Cambridge diet sounds as nuts as Lipotrim.....never again....4 packs a day deffo makes a difference....huge one for my mental health :rolleyes:

We will rock every colour when were thin. Me too on the holiday clothes. My summer hols I took matching swimwear, hats etc then end up sprawled on the lounger with the comfiest swimsuit and the OHs t-shirt wrapped round my head. The nice wedges never see the light as the flat sandals win every time.

Ooooh Amsterdam. I'm jealous. I've never lived abroad.

Don't talk to me about reality tv. There's not a real housewife I don't know. I even sky plus it. Shallow I know, but my guilty pleasure.

Oh well, start of a new week tomorrow. Here's to another week of getting closer to our goals :) x

I really wanna go all out and wear some inappropriate clothes when i'm skinny...just coz I can...fashion faux pas will be my name at times lol.

Hats? Well done you...I end up buying one each time we go away! I stopped packing heels for holidays a long time ago...totally pointless....never wear them....flats every time....besides, the flats are easier to pack more of not the suitcase I find haha!

Lived in Amsterdam for work for a year and a half....absolutely awesome...would love to live abroad again....was perfect coz I was single back then so didn't have to consider someone and their life too...different now I am getting married....still itch to do it again....

I am slightly obsessed with the ridiculousness of the real housewives too....I should be ashamed but I am not....I sky plus it too....you are not alone in the shallow watching field :D

How's you diet day been? Another week closer to skinny-ville indeed:cool:

Mine has been good so far...not really hungry actually....weigh in day tomorrow....can flaming wait!!!

Bet you have a great weigh in tomorrow.

Think I've got the 3 week itch. Not hungry but would murder for a slice of toast with butter. Was late shift tonight and colleagues ordered kebabs while I sat with my bar. Akin to being tortured. And before I wouldn't have thanked you for a kebab.

Oh me too with the inappropriate dressing. Actually can't wait. Wel bring shame on our bf's and families ;)

Only been to Amsterdam once, many years ago. Did enjoy it tho.

About to settle down with a bar and the canada housewifes :). Love to hate Jodi and Mia. Yes, u really am that sad x

Awww thanks Marie! I really hope I have a good weigh in tomorrow...I want BIG numbers haha! Would be happy with 5lbs at least to be fair...fingers crossed :)

That itch is just boredom...not real hunger...I know the one....I'm 2 weeks behind you....

Amsterdam is an ace place...love that I still have friends over that I can go visit....still do...but it normally involves ALOT of wine and food so avoiding it for now....there's plenty of inappropriate fashion style in Amsterdam...used to spend hours watching the Dutch in the most random ensembles....maybe we should move back when I am skinny so we can blend in?

I only found out about the Vancouver wives last week....gutted I missed the first series but i'm sure it will be back round again....got 2 episodes to watch on sky plus...can't wait! I know what you mean about Jody...but I simply detest Mia....can't work out what I think of Ronnie...her lips distract me too much....Mary's hamster cheeks make me die!!!

Did the cheesey pasta with veg for dinner....drenched it in black pepper and Italian herbs seasoning to make it passable.....trying to only have bars at the weekend as a treat....they're too bloody yummy!

Awww thanks Marie! I really hope I have a good weigh in tomorrow...I want BIG numbers haha! Would be happy with 5lbs at least to be fair...fingers crossed :) That itch is just boredom...not real hunger...I know the one....I'm 2 weeks behind you.... Amsterdam is an ace place...love that I still have friends over that I can go visit....still do...but it normally involves ALOT of wine and food so avoiding it for now....there's plenty of inappropriate fashion style in Amsterdam...used to spend hours watching the Dutch in the most random ensembles....maybe we should move back when I am skinny so we can blend in? I only found out about the Vancouver wives last week....gutted I missed the first series but i'm sure it will be back round again....got 2 episodes to watch on sky plus...can't wait! I know what you mean about Jody...but I simply detest Mia....can't work out what I think of Ronnie...her lips distract me too much....Mary's hamster cheeks make me die!!! Did the cheesey pasta with veg for dinner....drenched it in black pepper and Italian herbs seasoning to make it passable.....trying to only have bars at the weekend as a treat....they're too bloody yummy!

Bet you've lost more than 5. Tho any loss is a bonus. This diet does feel decadent compared to 3 packs a day. I'm still trying to make the cheesy pasta work. First time i made it the pasta was still crispy. Yeuch. Tried putting some chicken through it to bulk it up too. It's such a minuscule portion.

Aw I'm jealous. I have no friends abroad to visit. Ideally I'd like someone to relocate to New York haha.

The housewifes are too addictive aren't they. Think the Vancouver ones are the fakest yet. Your right their facial work is soooo bad. Think the Beverly Hills are my favs. Oh or the New York ones. Or the Atlanta haha. Love them all. Get do jealous watching them tho.

I have a bar every night without fail. Would be fair to say its the highlight of my day. I use to hate the shakes but enjoying them more now. Funny how our tastes change as the days go on x

I'd be happy whatever the loss....i'm feeling lighter and less bloaty already so that's a bonus :D I will be on those scales early tomorrow.....

MMM....might try adding some chicken in with the veg next time I do it.....I read somewhere that its best to mix the pasta with water first in a pan (I added black pepper and herbs), then cook it on the hob on a medium heat for bit...the pasta bits were still a bit too hard so I poured it over the veg and blasted in the microwave for 30 seconds and that seemed to sort it....it was less horrific than I thought it would be and ate the lot!

Hahaha one of my friends was thinking of relocating to NY but decided on Florida in the end.....I was gutted! I can't complain about Florida I guess....I make it my mission to have friends in different countries....went to Brazil for a friends wedding 4 years ago....and Sydney when my friend was living there....still working my way down the list and hoping some more move to somewhere tropical...gosh I am selfish! haha!

They are sooooo fake on RHOV....not as funny as Atlanta though...had me in absolute stitches that - that's my fave I think - bring some more back!! So did NY...Miami is soooo *****y...I love mama Elsa she is crackers....beverly hills was brilliant...

I'm working 12 hour shifts from this weekend so its gonna be hard to hide when eating...can't be doing with people's comments about this diet....soups/bars/shakes methinks whilst I am there....then the meal pack when I get home....my resolution to only eat bars at the weekend just went out the window already lol.

I don't know how you coped with kebabs around you....\I would have had to just taste a bit of meat and salad with garlic mayo....just to taste....I'm salivating at the thought!

I'd be happy whatever the loss....i'm feeling lighter and less bloaty already so that's a bonus :D I will be on those scales early tomorrow..... MMM....might try adding some chicken in with the veg next time I do it.....I read somewhere that its best to mix the pasta with water first in a pan (I added black pepper and herbs), then cook it on the hob on a medium heat for bit...the pasta bits were still a bit too hard so I poured it over the veg and blasted in the microwave for 30 seconds and that seemed to sort it....it was less horrific than I thought it would be and ate the lot! Hahaha one of my friends was thinking of relocating to NY but decided on Florida in the end.....I was gutted! I can't complain about Florida I guess....I make it my mission to have friends in different countries....went to Brazil for a friends wedding 4 years ago....and Sydney when my friend was living there....still working my way down the list and hoping some more move to somewhere tropical...gosh I am selfish! haha! They are sooooo fake on RHOV....not as funny as Atlanta though...had me in absolute stitches that - that's my fave I think - bring some more back!! So did NY...Miami is soooo *****y...I love mama Elsa she is crackers....beverly hills was brilliant... I'm working 12 hour shifts from this weekend so its gonna be hard to hide when eating...can't be doing with people's comments about this diet....soups/bars/shakes methinks whilst I am there....then the meal pack when I get home....my resolution to only eat bars at the weekend just went out the window already lol. I don't know how you coped with kebabs around you....\I would have had to just taste a bit of meat and salad with garlic mayo....just to taste....I'm salivating at the thought!

The cheesy pasta would barely cover the bottom of a pan aha. I think I've a milk pan somewhere. Must look it out.

My friends are mega selfish not relocating anywhere nice :(.

Oh the Atlanta housewifes. I actually mourned when it ended. Loved her that was miss USA ( hope I've got that right), She was a fruit loop. And nee nee :)

Yeah they scoffed into their kebabs :(. I've not told anyone at work about this plan. Can't be bothered with the negativity tbh. I get round it by taking the protein meal to work and telling them I'm eating low carb. Today I was running late and took a bar to work, but passed it off as a protein bar. As they think I'm eating low carb they were urging me to have a kebab without the Pitta bread. Was v tempted believe me.

Good luck for tomorrow. Tho you won't need it. Youl do fab x

Back