The Countdown Has Begun...

Morning!

Your wishes of good luck paid off.....so today has started off well, logged onto work laptop early and caught up with some stuff, have hung washing, next load inn and also snuck in my official weekly weigh in.....scores on the doors for week 1......9lbs off! Go me....out of the 16's (again) and hoping never to return to them....EVER!

a small milk pan is what I used too... No chance of that measley portion going far....haha! Today I will have spicy spaghetti for lunch and a prawn/veg stir fry for dinner to celebrate my loss...living the dream I am :p

thinker should encourage our more selfish friends to emigrate....I mean surely they want to go somewhere warm that we like don't they?

Miss USA aka Kenya Moore was bonkers with her twirling....oh and that guy she was going out with that she convinced herself he was going to propose...was she in a different relationship all together? Pmsl. I totally miss Nene's one liners....utter cuckoo!

that's a good idea about the protein meal, only downside is I wanna eat with my bf when I get home though....hmmm....decisions....

sneaking in a quick episode of Vancouver wives while I work this morning...naughty!

Morning! Your wishes of good luck paid off.....so today has started off well, logged onto work laptop early and caught up with some stuff, have hung washing, next load inn and also snuck in my official weekly weigh in.....scores on the doors for week 1......9lbs off! Go me....out of the 16's (again) and hoping never to return to them....EVER! a small milk pan is what I used too... No chance of that measley portion going far....haha! Today I will have spicy spaghetti for lunch and a prawn/veg stir fry for dinner to celebrate my loss...living the dream I am :p thinker should encourage our more selfish friends to emigrate....I mean surely they want to go somewhere warm that we like don't they? Miss USA aka Kenya Moore was bonkers with her twirling....oh and that guy she was going out with that she convinced herself he was going to propose...was she in a different relationship all together? Pmsl. I totally miss Nene's one liners....utter cuckoo! that's a good idea about the protein meal, only downside is I wanna eat with my bf when I get home though....hmmm....decisions.... sneaking in a quick episode of Vancouver wives while I work this morning...naughty!

I'm just in from work. Busy day which kept me away from temptation. I could never be disciplined enough to work from hope. I'd lounge all day in my pyjamas watching the houswifes, pretending I was one :).

I could have cried when I saw the portions in the meal packs but yeah maybe a milk pan will help. Might eat them off a saucer.

Ooooh a stir fry. Positively decadent :).

Yeah, my friends are totally selfish not relocating. The majority of them are also nurses, so not even any excuses. Plenty if job opportunities abroad for them aha.

Aaaah Kenya. How could I have forgotten her name. She was so fabulous :). She had actually paid that guy to be her bf on the show apparently. Too funny.

I have 2 Vancouvers I'm just about to watch snuggled up with the dog. Poor wee pooch has lost weight with me on this plan. She looks at me with such sad eyes when I've just a shake x

The meal packs are tiny aren't they! I tend to use them as a sauce for my protein and veg... The other night I had the mushroom pasta one with 100g mushrooms mixed in on too of 100g asparagus with some chicken and it was yummy!

They really are cheekychick. I don't like any of the allowed veg so I find it hard to bulk them up. Tried the cheesy pasta with chicken through it but then that was a pack and my meal :0 x

They really are cheekychick. I don't like any of the allowed veg so I find it hard to bulk them up. Tried the cheesy pasta with chicken through it but then that was a pack and my meal :0 x

That's pretty tough if you don't like veg :-(

My fussy eating is ridiculous and so deep rooted I can't seem to change it. Wish I could eat eggs cause think that would be great on this plan. I only like them in a cake mixture aha. I like v few veg and the veg I can eat were not allowed. I love tomatoes for example x

My fussy eating is ridiculous and so deep rooted I can't seem to change it. Wish I could eat eggs cause think that would be great on this plan. I only like them in a cake mixture aha. I like v few veg and the veg I can eat were not allowed. I love tomatoes for example x

I don't know what I would do without veg... I just had courgette, pepper and shallot roasted with some left over gammon and a chilli pack... I'm stuffed!!!

Could you not eat it made into soup? For example cauliflower and broccoli soup?

Oh I maybe could if it was blended and I added loads of spices. Bet that soup would be lovely with cream haha x

Ha ha ha... It might be worth a try.. Stick a chicken stock cube in for flavour... Or add your 100g chicken to it...

I'm no chef but would the Greek yoghurt we're allowed work in a soup instead of cream? Or is that crazy?!!! Xx

I'm no chef but would the Greek yoghurt we're allowed work in a soup instead of cream? Or is that crazy?!!! Xx

Hmmmmm might be worth a try tho it might split...

Any tips to disguise the taste of veg is more than welcome ladies. Tho I actually quite like the suede chips - with paprika of course x

I hate cauliflower but was even considering it the other day to try and liven up that pasta pack....stuck to broccoli and asparagus instead....I really miss red and yellow peppers...peas oh and carrots....lets not forget parsnips....and this is me trying not to dream about potatoes haha x

I have a pea phobia! I'm so pleased I have an excuse to never eat them again!

Lol I've had to learn to open my veg repertoire this year to things I don't normally like....swede is one...not a lover...cover them in spices!

I cut the suede into McDonald's size chips. Boiled them then covered then with spray light and baked them. Sprinkle with paprika or chilli and voila. Pretend chips. Kind of. When your desperate for chips x

That's pretty much what I do but cut them to wedges size...only when I'm desperate for chips or something akin to potatoes...

Back