The Countdown Has Begun...

The bits you fold down? Haha

Pmsl....wonder if we're allowed suede?

I cook my swede chips in my actifry... Delicious!!!

I want one f them! Though I don't trust myself to not be tempted to cook proper chips in there lol

I love the swede chips too! And if that's the only veg you're having then 200g is quite a lot!! Yum yum.

Your right Sammy 200g was loads. Even for greedy me :). I'd live an actifry too but fear I'd be rustling up all sorts in it - chips, beer battered onion rings, apple fritters :0. You think its worth investing cheekychick? Do you use it loads? I worry it would become like my other appliances that never see the light of day. Tho have to say couldn't be without my bullet blender on this diet. Lumpy shakes - just naw x

I want one f them! Though I don't trust myself to not be tempted to cook proper chips in there lol

I love mine! My bf bought me if a couple if years ago when I was doing Sw and it's awesome! I just leave the swede raw give it a squirt of spray oil and a pinch of salt and 30 mins later perfect swede chips :)

I'm looking on Amazon now for one...my bf is gonna kill coz its yet another kitchen gadget that go to my kitchen appliance graveyard (cupboard under the sink)! I have a juicer that currently gets dusted...not used....a veg chopper...smoothie maker...2 sets of blenders...and the list goes on lol

which one do you have? Soooooo tempted!

Your right Sammy 200g was loads. Even for greedy me :). I'd live an actifry too but fear I'd be rustling up all sorts in it - chips, beer battered onion rings, apple fritters :0. You think its worth investing cheekychick? Do you use it loads? I worry it would become like my other appliances that never see the light of day. Tho have to say couldn't be without my bullet blender on this diet. Lumpy shakes - just naw x

Thats me too....cannot be trusted I don't think! Eugh on the lumpy shakes....dunno what i will do without one of my blenders at work...soups it is then!

I'm looking on Amazon now for one...my bf is gonna kill coz its yet another kitchen gadget that go to my kitchen appliance graveyard (cupboard under the sink)! I have a juicer that currently gets dusted...not used....a veg chopper...smoothie maker...2 sets of blenders...and the list goes on lol which one do you have? Soooooo tempted!

They are cheaper at the tefal outlet shops if you have one near you...

I love my blender!! Mines got a teeny hole in the top so I can do hot drinks in there too. I do my shakes hot and frothy before bed! Yum!! Does the actifry work similar to a halogen oven? I bought my hubby one years ago but it has been collecting dust!
I love my George Forman grill too!! Xx

My kitchen appliance graveyard is also under the sink. I even have a bread maker. I mean seriously. Tho I do like the sound of an actifry :)

I love my blender!! Mines got a teeny hole in the top so I can do hot drinks in there too. I do my shakes hot and frothy before bed! Yum!! Does the actifry work similar to a halogen oven? I bought my hubby one years ago but it has been collecting dust! I love my George Forman grill too!! Xx

Hmmmm it has a spin inning thing that pushes the food round and it blows got air on it as farmer as I know...

Don't think Glasgow has a tefal outlet :(. Argos have 50 pounds off just now. They are 119. Is that good?x

Yeah that's pretty good.. There not a lot cheaper in the outlets! Go for it ;-)

My kitchen appliance graveyard is also under the sink. I even have a bread maker. I mean seriously. Tho I do like the sound of an actifry :)

I stopped myself at the bread maker haha!

Back