The Countdown Has Begun...

Hey... Not sure if you guys have seen my diary but having a few days off s&s... My heads just not in it and no point getting back into ketosis to have weekend off again! Going to do some kinda Atkins type diet over the next few days and will be back next week... So coffee with cream for me :)

Such a hard diet. Specially this time of year when it's sooo busy. It's so anti social. I started doing weight watchers today but will return to slim and save soon I'm sure. It's funny when I'm on a VLCD all I think about is food and when I'm not I realise foods not all that. Saying that, I've not had one of your cakes or muffins :) x

Such a hard diet. Specially this time of year when it's sooo busy. It's so anti social. I started doing weight watchers today but will return to slim and save soon I'm sure. It's funny when I'm on a VLCD all I think about is food and when I'm not I realise foods not all that. Saying that, I've not had one of your cakes or muffins :) x

Pop down there are spares tonight!

Hey... Not sure if you guys have seen my diary but having a few days off s&s... My heads just not in it and no point getting back into ketosis to have weekend off again!

Going to do some kinda Atkins type diet over the next few days and will be back next week...

So coffee with cream for me :)

Awww gonna miss you cheeky chick....who's gonna bake for us now and tempt us on here?

Totally understand when your head isn't in the game, you have to do what you have to do...life's too short to beat yourself up....please come back though and keep me posted life at cheeky chick baking mansions xx

Awww gonna miss you cheeky chick....who's gonna bake for us now and tempt us on here? Totally understand when your head isn't in the game, you have to do what you have to do...life's too short to beat yourself up....please come back though and keep me posted life at cheeky chick baking mansions xx

Don't worry I'll stick about... I'm only having a week off :)

2lbs off for me this week....1.6 to go till I've shed that pesky stone that came back to me....then the real journey can start again

2lbs off for me this week....1.6 to go till I've shed that pesky stone that came back to me....then the real journey can start again

Well done! :) it will soon be gone...

Was kinda weird 'eating' breakfast!!!

Well done!! That'll be gone by next week!! Yay xx

Fantastic loss, well done! :)

Well done! :) it will soon be gone...

Was kinda weird 'eating' breakfast!!!

Awww thanks cheeky chick...dunno how I haven't caved considering I've been craving cakes the whole time....lol.

OMG How was it eating real food again? What did you have? Well jealous ;)

Well done - clap, clap, clap. That 1.6 will be gone for next week x

Thanks Marie....can't believe these past 3 weeks have gone by and what with all the cake talk...I'm still here....fingers crossed that pesky 1.6lbs and more fall off by next Tuesday for sure....just like food...I always want more lol xx

Well done!! That'll be gone by next week!! Yay xx

Thanks Sammy...aka Rocky :D

fingers crossed it goes for good...desperate to get out of the 15s now...x

Yeah get out those 15s so I can get your space :) x

Youre welcome to my spot in the 15s :)

I will be soooo glad to see the back of them...it's been 4yrs since I last saw the 14s....don't plan on hanging around the 14s forever either lol....look at you chasing my tail haha!

Awww thanks cheeky chick...dunno how I haven't caved considering I've been craving cakes the whole time....lol. OMG How was it eating real food again? What did you have? Well jealous ;)

I had scrambled egg with a sprinkle of cheese then tuna salad at lunch, snacked on some green olives... Pretty much the stuff I've been having on s&s! Going shopping now to get sone bits...

Ha ha Rocky!! Think I'll sign off as that from now on! Lol!!
You'll soon be whizzing down the numbers!!!
Go you!! Xx

Back