ProPoints The Dawn of a new Dawn Food diary

What a very healthy day! Be careful to use most of your dailies...not a problem I usually encounter but I know it's caused a good few people here to slow down with their weight loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi lovely!! Diary looking brill! Hope u are well! Sorry I have been AWOL xx

Friday - Day 3

Working til midnight so getting my diary up early, then out with the pooch for a good long walk, bits and bobs (lots of bits and bobs when I think about it! :rolleyes: ) to get done and then in work at 1.30. so posting nice and early and won't deviate from this!! :)

Breakfast - OSS with strawberries (4)

Lunch - WW Ocean Pie (5) with vegetables, WW toffee and honeycomb ice (3)

Tea - Ham salad (2) with boiled egg (2) and 60g Morrisons Reduced Fat coleslaw (2), strawberries and ML Strawberry yoghurt (3), WW Nachos (2)

Snacks - fruit salad, melon, Picnic bar (6)

Daily points today = 29/29

Weekly points used this week = 11/49

I'm with you on that,Dawn,planning ahead really helps me to stay in check. Until I decide to abandon it!!

Lol Tras!! I can be like that but for the last 2 or 3 weeks since I did the Wendy Plan I've been a good girl! But I have to say I have the terrible cravings for naughtiness today and expect to go well over my dailies!! On rubbish probably cos I ain't going out again!! :rolleyes:

Saturday - Day 4

breakfast - OSS with strawberries (4)

Lunch - WW Pasta pot (6) strawberries and ML strawberry yog (3)

Tea - Morrissons Eat Smart Cumberland pie (8) with salad, boiled egg (2) and coleslaw (2)

Snacks - milk for tea (1), WW hula hoops (2), freddo (3), Morrissons Eat smart 30g lemon and coriander hummus with melba toast (5) WW toffee and honeycomb ice (3)

Daily points used = 39/29

Weekly points used so far = 21/49

Will bob back later and update with my nibbles!! :eek:

Last edited:
Sunday - Day 5

Breakfast - 40g Rice Krispies with milk and berries (5)

Lunch - Macdonalds double cheeseburger (12), half portion fries (5) Mcflurry crunchie (9)

Tea - WW lasagne (7)

Total daily points - 38/29

Total weeklies used - 30/49

Still looking good :D Hope u have had a nice weekend xx

Dear Minimims pals

I have eaten for England today and surpassed what weeklies I had left. I have had some bad news today which has spiralled me into total naughtiness......but no alcohol!! .........and I am gutted because I know my WI on Wednesday is now spoilt.

Is my Birthday on Wednesday so was going for nice meal Wed night, the aim being to starve all day and use all my dailies and weeklies then...........and then 100% the rest of the week til next wednesday.

I just hope I can claw it back then! :sigh:

xx

Big hugs for the bad news!

Good luck for WI on weds and hope u have a brilliant birthday :D xx

Bless u x everyone has those weeks Hun x have a lovely birthday! Enjoy yourself x

Thursday - Day 2

I blew all my weeks Dailies and my Weeklies yesterday - and I really don't care! I needed it! :sigh:

So for the next 6 days til weigh in next Wednesday I am on the bare minimum in an attempt to STS. Anything off will be a miracle!

Breakfast - Coco pops (4)

Lunch - turkey stir fry with splash soy sauce (4)

Tea - turkey stir fry with splash soy sauce (4)

Snacks - Dairy lea dunker (3), 0 point jelly, melon, water ++, milk for tea (1)

Total points - 16

Hope ur ok! Sure u can pull it bk x

Good luck for WI Hun x

Good luck :) x

Oh Guys, I have been so badly behaved with regards to food, chocolate, alcohol, I can't begin to tell you.

I have huge stresses to deal wtih at the moment and unfortunately I am not in the club of weight falling off me when I am stressed but I am in the comfort eating club. :cry: I have done so much damage since last week.

I am going to do my best to get back on track - I have to look at it that if I make myself ill by ballooning again, I will not be any good to deal with the issues I need to deal with......which are going to be long term :sigh:

So today and tomorrow I will do my best to stick to 29 only, weigh in on Wednesday......if I have put on 4 or less I will be delighted! :eek: Then I think the Wendy plan from Wednesday.

Sorry for being miserable, but will post my diary and be a good girl!

Monday

Breakfast - 40g All Bran with strawberries and rasbperries (3)

Lunch - Home-made tomato soup (0) with Tesco LC meal (5) and fresh vegetables

Tea - Wholemeal pitta pocket (4) stuffed with ham (1), rocket and pea shoots, cucumber, EL mayo (1), tomatoes, Walkers Square (3), Strawberries and Raspberries with ML vanilla (2)

Snacks - milk for tea and cereal (2) Picnic (6)

Total today 27/29

Last edited:
Bless u honey x
We all have them days darlin try not to beat yourself up! U will b fine am sure good luck n hope the stresses go away soon x
If u need to chat about it I am here x

Ah,poor you. Am like you with the stress- i just eat and eat. But look,tomorrow's a new day and it sounds like your head is in a good place and you're quite determined.

U can do it! Never doubt it! Hugs xx

Hello lovely peeps

I am not going to be around for a little while - maybe a couple of weeks maybe longer, just too much for me to get my head round, sitting and typing my diary....or even sticking to the plan......is too much to contemplate!

As much as I can I will stick to WW because I know it is the right thing, but I can't stick to my targets any more because I have more important things to worry about.

So I am deleting them.

I will weigh in weekly, forgot this morning but will post tomorrow.

Hope you all continue to do well, hope to be back in the not too distant future!!

Good luck,
Later!

xxxx

Hugs!! We are still here for u if u need us xxx

Back