Total Solution The Diary Of A Completly New Me!!

Thank you so much for your support, I have got to day 5 so many times and have given in to temptation and I finally won over the devil sitting on my shoulder saying "Eat"!! You are doing so well, what is your secret!! Tasha x

Thanks - I don't feel like I've done well because I let some of it pile back on, but I'm gonna keep plugging away. I just keep pushing the bad food thoughts away - sometimes it's a real effort, especially if I let myself think how I've still not where I was when I fell off the wagon. I just have to recognise there's nothing I can do about the past, but if I keep plugging away there is something I can do about the future. Take care.

Yes but more importantly after putting it back on, you are doing something about it, which takes will power, courage and determination. You should be very proud of yourself! Being overweight is the only thing that makes me truly unhappy and I owe to myself to do something about it, after all, this is the only body I am going to get! Tasha x

DAY 5

Still going strong but my god im so bunged up can somebody please tell me what i can take for it lol
is ther anything that im not allowed to take with this diet. ill prefrebly be going to boots or a local chemist. I can feel so badly that i need to go lol

So this afternoon hasnt really been too bad actually. I yes me! lol cooked a roast dinner!! for stewie and kids this afternoon i didnt even have a lick! it looked sooo dam yummy but i was strong and persiverd thru it then washed up whilst they ate it so i dint have to watch lolol. makes a change i guess as we usually argue over whose turn it is as were both always so full from our dinner lol. but not meee!!

Im a little more stomach crampy today but not sure if its becuase i havent gone no2 for a while but im ok otherwise. still craving foods like mad but guess i will be for a while lol.
Ive actually found i prefer drinking water without the mixer now. the water mixers just seem to have a weird after taste! im kind of worried me not going to toilet is going to make me STS or maybe gain some of wat ive lost so far. Hope not! am going to try my very hardest now not to weigh untill wednesday. well ill try not to any way xx

Wow you are doing so well! Loved reading your diary so far and seeing how well you're doing! I couldn't have the willpower not to taste a yummy dinner so good on you!! Good luck for Wednesday. Interested to see if anyone has suggestions for the bunged up issues as bit worried about that too over the next wee while! Well done again, so inspiring to read others stories. X

DAY 5
Thanks hunni, and yeah i would definetly recomend something im sure ive herd senakot is ok although i may be wrong. but i only tend to go 3-4 times a week (TMI) lol and i havent been for over a week now, so kinda need to sort sumit really. May have to start a topic and see what some reply with :) xxx

Gooo sammm!! So excited for weds for you! What makes it more amazing as you never thought you could do it!!!! Hot mama in no time xx

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)

Thank you hunni!!
DAY 6
Todays not been too bad Although i have a major craving for chinease!. im not sure im actually hungry its probably just in my head but i cant get rid of this craving its been there for days now lol.
Cant believe its weigh day tomo! I cant believe ive actually stuck to it for near on a whole week!!
being on exante is aready teaching me so much, like my food habbits! when im eating and why. the fact that i am most probably thirsty and not hungry! And my portion sizes. why do i have such a massive plate?? my stomach isnt the size of an elephant. Throwing that food away will be better in the long run then eating the whole plate. its not like ill never be able to enojoy that kind of food again.

I tried a pair of trousers on that i cudnt get passed my hips! and well i did today! wow

Bring on tomo!! so i can see why im doing this! and then it will keep me motivated thru to next week.

oh chinease chinease chinease lol trying to get it out my system lol

xxxx

well done on getting through week 1 - it only gets easier from now on. ive done 6 weeks and cant believe its gone so quick and become so so much easier.

for those times im tempted i have written a list of all the reasons i am doing this and why i want to lose weight...ive stuck it up in kitchen near fridge and have a copy in my purse... so when im tempted i read my list, remind myself why im doing this and it really helps get me back on track

good luck xx

Great Advice thanks hunni xx
DAY 7
Wahoooo im finally on day 7 just weighed myself and i have lost... dum dum dummmm 11lb!!! Am super Happy with that i have also lost 5" off my waist!!
Am only 2lbs off the 13's would be major happy for a 4lb loss next week so im defo in the 13's :)

I am also begining to think that maybe because im only having shakes and no soups that could be why i am having major cravings for something savory, I couldnt care less about eating something sweet like chocolate or cakes etc its just chinease , problem is im not much of a soup fan at the best of times. im slowly also getting used to the shakes and if the soups lack in flavour as bad as the shakes then itl be pointless buying them.

Off to town today am going to go crazy and buy a pair of size 14 trousers thats 2-3 sizes smaller then i am so hoefully trying these on each week will really spur me on! oh and a size 10-12 top.

Hope all you lovelys weighing today get great results, will no doubtly be checking in later too :)

By for now xxx :)

Well done! That's a great weightloss! I'll be so happy if I get anywhere near that!! I have the soups and have to say they aren't too bad but are bit bland, however with added pepper there is a definite improvement! So pleased for you, it's giving me a boost to read this this afternoon as was flagging a bit! X

((((( KICK )))))

DAY 7
not sure whats up with me tonight!!! merrr!! lol im jus on abit of a downer as im missing food, i really cant get this chinease craving out my head!! i no i should be thinking about how well ive done and all motivated but im having a humpfhh night and jus want to eat something from the chinease, Im not going to and im not hungry i just want to!! Goal seems so far away at the moment, i no ive lost 11lb but i dont feel like ive lost 11lb if that makes sence, I cant wait for ME to actually notice a change in myself. i no i no i need to be patient its only been a dam week, Sorry for all the negative energy hoping its just an evening thing and will feel pit happier tomo, ok moan over lol xxx

Just keep thinking why youre doing this and that should be motivation enough! I felt the same so had a early night and felt better in the morning x

Back