The diary of Janalot :)

Your a wicked bride to be Jan....does the groom realise??????

Ooohhhh Jan youve done nothing wrong xxx just your a bundle of energy xxx

Hello my ever shrinking friend?

How you doing?
I'm back to it now so need you armed and ready!!
A stone left! That's all!! So feel free to beat me if I sound at all negative!! Xx

Laurab21 said:
Hello my ever shrinking friend?

How you doing?
I'm back to it now so need you armed and ready!!
A stone left! That's all!! So feel free to beat me if I sound at all negative!! Xx

Offset shrinking?? To the size of a house lol oh don't worry I'll be after you lady Jane if you misbehave!!!! Xxx

4 pound down this week Wohoooo 10 pound away from wedding target weight!!!! 1.5 away from real target weight but if can loose this ten I'll be a happy Bride :) xxx

Four pounds is amazing! WOOO HOOOO - sounds like you are gonna be a sylph like bride!!! Well done for sticking at it! Not sure I could sit with 15kgs of sweets in the house - would drive me crazy!!! LOL! x

Wow xxxxxxxxx go Jan xxxxxxx

trudyc said:
Four pounds is amazing! WOOO HOOOO - sounds like you are gonna be a sylph like bride!!! Well done for sticking at it! Not sure I could sit with 15kgs of sweets in the house - would drive me crazy!!! LOL! x

Thank you :) I'm going to keep ploughing on hopefully shake this ten pound off!! The sweets keep staring at me......x

Thank you :) I'm going to keep ploughing on hopefully shake this ten pound off!! The sweets keep staring at me......x

poke them in the eye with a sharp stick :D

Back