The diary of Janalot :)

LOL! I would have to store them with my friend who can sit with a bar of choc in the fridge for weeks and only have one square a day - in fact how is she my friend at all????? HMMMMMM opposites attract they say! LOL!

Ohhhhhhh I wouldn't get them back! Friends are choco monsters dad's diabetic I'm having an easier fight stopping myself than them lol

Well Sara....still think I look horrible in the dress lol might be smaller but still horrible but need to accept that I can't really change my opinion on that :)

You always feel different about yourself, we see things that other people dont see. I think my feet are huge, like coco the clowns!! i know that they arent that big but our eyes make see things and mess with our heads. Did you pick your dress with your bridesmaids? They would tell you truthfully if it looked bad on you. Im sure you will look stunning on your big day hunny. xx

jan9209 said:
Well Sara....still think I look horrible in the dress lol might be smaller but still horrible but need to accept that I can't really change my opinion on that :)

Errrr enough of this or ill be the one beating you with a giant bar of tablet that I will then eat!!
Your gorgeous and will look even more amazing on your day!
So stop all this crap please!! X

We have had words about this today or was it yesterday I can't remember. You look lovely in your dress. You need to try it on when you are all made up, hair done and shoes on mrs. Then you will look and feel a princess in it. x

Jan...its pre wedding nerves, every bride gets them. Also if your really not happy is the purse big enough to buy a new one ????

I know eve you tell me everyday when I bore you in work lol the dress is stunning I just feel a fat frump in it, but it's ok I'm not down about it anymore :) just accepted I will look 'fine' Haha just bit nervous cause all eyes will be on me all day eeeeeeeeek!!
However bridesmaids have said I look lovely so will just need to swallow my self doubt and once I gave a few jacks I'll be fine Haha!!

Thanks all for your kind words I'm really ok :) just sinked in today I'll be married in 7 weeks!!!! X

Hurray xxxxxxxx thats what we want to hear...you love the dress and bridesmaids have told you the truth.....jan, you could always give us a sneaky preview lol xxx

Seven more weeks on Dukan and you will be slinky slim!!! Come on Jan - seven weeks can make a huge difference if you stick to plan!!! Didn't you say you wanted to lose another 10 lbs??? Totally achievable in 7 weeks! xx

sididd said:
Hurray xxxxxxxx thats what we want to hear...you love the dress and bridesmaids have told you the truth.....jan, you could always give us a sneaky preview lol xxx

Ohhhhhhh Susan I'd put you off your dinner lol x

trudyc said:
Seven more weeks on Dukan and you will be slinky slim!!! Come on Jan - seven weeks can make a huge difference if you stick to plan!!! Didn't you say you wanted to lose another 10 lbs??? Totally achievable in 7 weeks! xx

That's what I'm hoping!! Ten pounds and I swear I won't moan (much) Haha just don't want to lasso everyone when I lift my wings lol x

Me and hubby to be x

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120926_185200.png
    ForumRunner_20120926_185200.png
    519.9 KB · Views: 42
Hes going to look lovely in his kilt....whats he going to wear underneath........

Back