The diary of Janalot :)

OMG shocked to the core!!! LOL! Lovely pic Jan - gonna get some lovely photos on the day! xxx

The truth is trudy ....its also Scots way to lift it to prove it to everyone after a few drinks so it will be boabies galore lol!!!! .aw thanks I hope so :) xxx

jan9209 said:
The truth is trudy ....its also Scots way to lift it to prove it to everyone after a few drinks so it will be boabies galore lol!!!! .aw thanks I hope so :) xxx

Is a boabie a scotish name for a mans........thing......lol

haha sid

Hilarious - being from Scotland I have been to quite a few Scottish 'occasions' with men in kilts and always come away having seen too much and been a bit traumatised!!! LOL! Do love a man in a kilt though! Hope your having a good day Jan............. another day ticked off, another day closer - defo think you should give us all a sneak peak of your dress!!!! LOL! x

Awww thanks trudy and Sara! Trudy my dress and cake are at on a thread called wedding in the main page have a nosey ! I love Scottish weddings the kilts always look smart. I've started the countdown and getting quite excited :) xxx

Im that excited for you....feel like im going to be chief bridesmaid lol xxx

Ok doesn't count till Monday but done a sneaky weigh in and 3 pounds down :) fingers crossed it still shows on Monday!!!! Xxx

fingers crossed it stays for official weigh in :D

Ooooh liking the sound of that one Jan!! Will keep fingers crossed!

Oh my word I doubled the dry ingredients for the salt and pepper chicken and cooked the chicken separate in the oven first AMAZING!!!!!! could eat everyday x

I cooked the chicken in the oven then cut it up and put in the pot with all the dry ingredients minus the cornflower (not using tolerated just now) and a little spray till fully heated delicious was not the word best meal in months x

Back