The diary of Janalot :)

well done loser :D X

Great loss Jan xxx Your on the skinny road xxx cant wait to see you in that fab dress xxx

Mmmmmm the only tollerated ones i use is in my muffins....g&t must be holding me back xxx but dont think i could do with out my muffins.....

I still have my muffins :) everyday him btw the salt and pepper chicken is also amazing with shredded beef hmmmnmmmmm x

What is btw???? And im defo trying the salt and pepper chicken later this week xxx

You should also try the chicken nuggets and parsnip chips they on there too Hmmmmmm
Slim I have pulled you through 6 or so recipes to the top to try on the thread xx

Last edited:
Thanks for all the recipes Jan will let you know how i get on. off to make porride catch you tomorrow xx

Don't we all - gonna be making myself some salt and pepper chicken - out tonight so probably won't get it made for tea tonight which was my plan!!! We will see - day running behind as only finished working the horses at 2.45 so a v v late lunch.... Worth waiting for as made steak/ swede and carrot and sauce which was YUMMY!!!! LOL - see we all love eating! x

If its Dukan...fill yer boots xxx

Back