The diary of Janalot :)

Son of a bee sting!!!! Rage.com bought 2 packs of what I thought was cooked chicken to rustle up for lunch and had one today.......clearly didn't have my glasses on as it's actually honey and sugar roasted turkey slices!!! Wtf ! Been soooooooooo good and really peed off now.....what you think damage will be??! X

Speaking of welcome 'home' ... can you come to the Brum meet? Have got a spare bed (double if Eve fancies it too) with your name (s) on if you can get an el cheapo flight :D

P x

Thank you so much for the offer Pauline. Don't think my two kids (7 & 4) would allow their mum to go away for the weekend. It's bad enough if I go on a night out! All I get is why do you have to go out, can I not come with with you, are you coming back. It's not worth the grief. You would think that I was always out. Jan counted the other week that by the bed of the year I will have been out 5 times so she reckons that it was time that social services were given a call.

She is terrible Polly I'm verging on phoning the polis on her! 5 nights out in one whole year? disgraceful I couldn't look her I the eye after I counted them all up :)

I don't fancy travelling on my own :( but thank you sweetness for the offer xxx

You know if I could go I would. Remember I am getting the whole night away for your wedding!

I know I am so honoured!! But do you really need to book them into kennels for the night it's a bit harsh :) lol

And your coming to the hen night! I truly am honoured and grateful x

Last edited:
Is it normal to cry or nearly cry at the smallest things this close to a wedding? I mean it's happy tears my eyes keep welling up when I think about it or hear a song that makes me smile???!!! Think Im going mad x

Just went to the pics to see taken two was impressed! Love a good action film and liam neesom :) good wee night aaaaand a grilled steak with salad at little frankIes :) x

OHhhhhhhhh I'm having the family up for my mum's birthday making dinner bought a cracking cake.......I WANT A BIT OF CAKE!!!!!!! don't feel very strong today :( x

think of the dress ;)

I'm trying to but the cake and chocolates look soooooooooo good.....I'm away to make lemon curd try tide me over x

Jan whats pinballs?????????

jan9209 said:
It's a chewy sweet that's the shape of pinballs!! I've never had them but eve US addicted to them x

William loves them too ... they're from the addictive Haribo family!!

P x

Paulinegin said:
William loves them too ... they're from the addictive Haribo family!!

P x

Haribo.....say no more !!!!!

Back