The diary of Janalot :)

I'm so angry after 2 days if phone calls to the council, health and safety, the police, 2 sleepless worried night's a day off work and a massive phone bill.....the council have finally owned up saying ooops it was them responding to an emergency job that was called in....... by us......IN JAN!!!!! Our chimney was damaged by storms and flooded my livingroom but we go it fixed privately and the council paid half!!!!! Wtf!!! I'm glad I now have an answer but I'm effing ragin at their incompetence :( x

Hi hun, glad you got an answer, but so p**d off on your behalf with this. My hubby says that you can claim for the phone bill from them, get onto complaints department too, he used to be involved with our local council and knows they usually have a contingency for this sort of thing....which is frightening but could be a relief.

I would bill them, they would have to investigate and invoice wouldn;t they LOL.

dukanfatty said:
Hi hun, glad you got an answer, but so p**d off on your behalf with this. My hubby says that you can claim for the phone bill from them, get onto complaints department too, he used to be involved with our local council and knows they usually have a contingency for this sort of thing....which is frightening but could be a relief.

I would bill them, they would have to investigate and invoice wouldn;t they LOL.

Awww thanks hon, I'm still raging, I have never suffered so much fear as the fear that my wee home was going to be broken into :( no one knew anything or could help was told to dismantle it myself and sell it by police and council!! It's not fair I was put through all that because they are dumb . I know human error can occur in a job but come on I phoned for 2 days begging them to find out who done it and too help me too find out it was them all along. Effing joke luckily my boss was fantastic and really helpful as I was borderline crying x

Cheers ........

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr out arguing with workmen this morning....they came to remove scaffolding......only to put it up next door!!! Was explaining it was a mistake no work us to be done they refused to take it down as their boss told them to keep going and one was so cheeky to me I told him to eff off before I effing punched him in the face!!!!!! Finally took it down as I threatened the police but said will be back tom once I've phoned council. I'm sooooooo angry ready for a phone fight tomorrow!!! They think they going to do work and then charge us they have another thing coming x

Whooooiop finally the hen Do xxx wish i lived close id be there xxx

What up???????

Ive had to involve my two local councillors about this scaffolding and the council as no one is helping me :( I wrote a three page letter of complaint and they both phoned me today!! My face has all broke out with stress and I'm all harassed. Xxx

Go to the local news paper.......'bride to be stressed' ....see if their involvement helps sort it quicker. And settle down you want go out Friday dressed as princess fiona with hives xxx

Oooo great news. What did councillors do?

Now lots of beauty sleep for Friday night. Can't believe its come round so quick

Back