The diary of Janalot :)

trudyc said:
Flippin heck Jan hope it's true and the wedding is amazing!! Sure it is gonna be...... Are you feeling happy about the dress now? Bet it looks amazing on you..... Hope the toothache is gone for the day itself at least - lovely to hear from you and will be thinking about you on Sat!! Love a good wedding!!! LOL! xxxx

Oh I know I can't take anymore think I'm being punished for the wedding plans being so smooth lol
Dress is ok bit snug but have been assured I dont look like I've bungee jumped into it from a great height Haha

Just going to make my macaroon at least I love doing that!! Xx

Jan it seemed such a long time ago you were planning you wedding and sharing you details with us......and its finally hear OMG. We are all sending vibes to stop you mouth aching. And martin can keep you warm newly wed don't need a boiler....you'll be boiling yourselves shortly lol.....xxxx your day will be full of fun and laughter and love xxx

A good drink will numb the pain if needed!!!! LOL! Sooooo excited - will keep an eye out for the pics!!!!! xxxx

sididd said:
Jan it seemed such a long time ago you were planning you wedding and sharing you details with us......and its finally hear OMG. We are all sending vibes to stop you mouth aching. And martin can keep you warm newly wed don't need a boiler....you'll be boiling yourselves shortly lol.....xxxx your day will be full of fun and laughter and love xxx

Hahahahaha ... what Saucy Sid said! ;)

P x

well my darlings I wont get a chance to come back on till after the wedding, so take care everyone I will see you all in a few weeks when I'm a married woman and show you all the pics!

thanks for everyone's support over the past few months
love and hugs xxxxxxx

Good luck Jan, hope you big day goes well, wishing you health wealth and lots of happiness.

Dont forget the pictures!

Cx

Have an amazing time and love it all!!! Xxxxx

Have a great day....and enjoy every moment of your special day...hear comes the bride........

Oh gawd thats come round so quick. Have a fabulous day hunni, relax and enjoy every single second of it. Princess for a day they say, you're gonna look a million dollars and feel it too. Good health, wealth and happiness to you xxx

Yay! Congrats! Enjoy every second! X

heyyyyyyyyyyy sexy ladies ooooo.....Lol absolutely love your wedding dance xxx congrats xxx

congratulations!! happy days and nights!! xx

jan the honeymoon is over sooooooooooooooooooooo where are you??????????????????????????????

good afternoon my bunch of lovely favourite people!! im baaaackkkkkkkk! i know i have been awol for nearly a month due to the wedding and honeymoon and no data :( but thought id jump on and say hello i have missed you :)
and add a few pics for you too see.

wedding was amazing a truly wonderful day and night and Paris.....well i love Paris this was my third time woukd move there in a minute!

not going to lie i havent done dukan at all for 4 weeks but didnt go mental and thanks to the dancing, running around and ermmm the honeymoon ;) lol i have only gained 2 pound :)

all my dukan love to you as always xxxxx

piccys x

Attachments

• IMG_20121118_133250.jpg
    IMG_20121118_133250.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_2012-12-02-12-16-47-1.png
    Screenshot_2012-12-02-12-16-47-1.png
    172.6 KB · Views: 49
  • ForumRunner_20121202_122045.png
    ForumRunner_20121202_122045.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_2012-12-02-12-14-10-1.png
    Screenshot_2012-12-02-12-14-10-1.png
    177 KB · Views: 48
hi! wow gawjuss lady! u look soooo beautiful , what a lovely photo , wow well done only only 2lb on xx

Back