The diary of Janalot :)

mwaaaaaaaaaa missed you Jan on hear and fb xxx Again you looked gawgus and 2lb is nothing as a gain........ Dukan must be working its magic on you as you must have subconciously made good choices xxx welcome back:D

OMG looking totally amazing and beautiful - fantastic that it all went soooo well you look so happy......2 lb on is nothing you lucky duck!!! LOL!

Congrats mrs!!! X

Yeahhhhhh are you back???????

few tabLe pics and a seating plan x

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121208_234438.png
    ForumRunner_20121208_234438.png
    302.6 KB · Views: 34
  • ForumRunner_20121208_234448.png
    ForumRunner_20121208_234448.png
    304 KB · Views: 41
  • ForumRunner_20121208_234456.png
    ForumRunner_20121208_234456.png
    262.8 KB · Views: 31
Jan your wedding was planned to perfection and very personel to you both, details are fab xxx are you back on the Dukan bus Jan????????????

well my lovelies the time has come to confess why i havent been on the dukan bus for 5 weeks or on here very much.

not only getting married, then my honeymoon....I am actually 3 months pregnant :) I had my scan today and the wee cheeky monkey was dancing through it all! But everything looks well.

feels so good to not hide it anymore and people knowing why I have looked so miserable since I got married!! (I have been suffering really bad sickness and I am on tablets)

So there you go a wee Dukan bubba, your all going to be Danties :) xxx

well my lovelies the time has come to confess why i havent been on the dukan bus for 5 weeks or on here very much.

not only getting married, then my honeymoon....I am actually 3 months pregnant :) I had my scan today and the wee cheeky monkey was dancing through it all! But everything looks well.

feels so good to not hide it anymore and people knowing why I have looked so miserable since I got married!! (I have been suffering really bad sickness and I am on tablets)

You fast mover! So happy for u mum! Xxx

jan9209 said:

I can't wait to be a dauntie!!! :) congrats mrs!! X

Jan Fantastic news congratulations to you both xxx dont be a stranger xxx

ohh ill still be snooping on here!! once i stop being sick, just cant do dukan anymore :( but only put five pound on in 6 weeks not too shabby! xxx

Back