The diary of Janalot :)

fantastic xxx just remember to eat sensible and and not for two xxx I had severe sickness too and was on medicatiobn all those years ago.

oft i can barely eat for one nevermind two lol but having smoothies so at least getting my five a day :) tablets have helped but still feel like a bag if poo lol!

weighing myself every few days just to keep eye on weight im not dieting just not having rubbish xxx

I took a dry slice of toast to bed on the night and tried to eat it before I liffted my head of the pillow and i think it helped......

yey toast lol i need to set my alarm an hour before i get up take my tablet and martin brings me toast to eat lying down then i can get up an hour later lol the wee baby bum x

awwwww so worth it though Jan xxx

LOVING this news and hope you get to the blooming stage soon - what a wonderful start to married life - so excited for you.... I loved being pregnant but then again I didn't have a jot of morning sickness!!! Honestly it will get better!!! So happy for you both - congrats - are you gonna find out what you are having at the next scan - I had to as I was desperate for a girl - was disappointed for a nano second when they said he was a he but once I knew was totally happy and can't imagine having a gal now!!! Love my little boy sooooo much!!! honestly so happy seeing this news!! xxxxx

trudyc said:
LOVING this news and hope you get to the blooming stage soon - what a wonderful start to married life - so excited for you.... I loved being pregnant but then again I didn't have a jot of morning sickness!!! Honestly it will get better!!! So happy for you both - congrats - are you gonna find out what you are having at the next scan - I had to as I was desperate for a girl - was disappointed for a nano second when they said he was a he but once I knew was totally happy and can't imagine having a gal now!!! Love my little boy sooooo much!!! honestly so happy seeing this news!! xxxxx

im trying my hardest to enjoy it but its so hard being so sick and not be miserable! (ask eve she has to see my face tripping all day long!!) and i txt and phone her lol :)
we not going to ask what it is just wait for the surprise which is strange as i am sooooo impatient usually!
was funny seeing it today dancing about all over the shop the sonographer kept laughing then it flashed its bum!
got anither scan next friday so should be even clearer. thank you for your happiness! xxx

I believe things happen for a reason and you have been blessed xxx What do you and marty fancy a boy , girl or twins lol :bestwishes::family2:

yea the wee bum was determind to be here :) who are we not to give it a chance x were not fussed to be honest as long as its healthy and grows up making loads of money so we go to good nursing homes :) haha
feel better tellibg you all hated lying so thats why stayed away didnt want to kid on i was on dukan.
thanks to dukan i lost my weight....and got a baby lol lol lol
hugs auntie susan x

awww hugs mamma xxx

Can I take the role of inappropriate dauntie...ya know, the one that knows nothing about babies, can't change a nappy but will get him or her inappropriately drunk once 18...everyone needs one x

xeilidhx said:
Can I take the role of inappropriate dauntie...ya know, the one that knows nothing about babies, can't change a nappy but will get him or her inappropriately drunk once 18...everyone needs one x

that will be me its mum lol but yes you can be that dantie :) x

ahh congratulations !!! wonderful news, sorry u feel dreadful ;-(

Jan I kept that from you xxx i was sick morning noon and night for..............eight months xxx but hey you know I like a positive to follow a negative ...I was in labour for ....wait for it....1 hour 45 mins...result xxx

Good luck for that one 1 hr 45 sounds bliss!! LOL! x

Back