The diary of Janalot :)

Merry Christmas all my lovlies xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-12-24-13-06-13-1.png
    Screenshot_2012-12-24-13-06-13-1.png
    545.7 KB · Views: 42
Merry Christmas!

would you have thought it 6 months ago on a boxing day pram shopping .......

no way on this earth lol I dont like shopping or sales but this one caught my eye and im back at work tom till weekend and been told they finish stocking them then arghhhhh x

we have just had Freddie out in his , he has a maclaren Heather says she chose hers because it was the same as rooneys and what was good enough for theres lol its great to push xxx mums net is supposed to be a goos site for advice on all things baby Jan, hope you dont leave us though xxx

im not very motherly.... yet lol just taking things as they come so ill be here a while yet until its out and I can do Dukan again!!!. pram and cot ordered thanks to both grannys lol
shes got a point about the rooneys lol
away for a wee nap now lol xxx

lol ooohhhhh yes and extreme tiredness lol xxx

Just been catching up, reading about your fantastic news has got me grinning like the Cheshire cat lol Congratulations on your wedding, you and your dress looked totally amazing, all that planning over the months the cakes the eating plans and now a new arrival to plan for, so exciting!!!

Hope you feeling better soon, pregnancy sickness is horrible but you will get over it xx

CPL said:
Just been catching up, reading about your fantastic news has got me grinning like the Cheshire cat lol Congratulations on your wedding, you and your dress looked totally amazing, all that planning over the months the cakes the eating plans and now a new arrival to plan for, so exciting!!!

Hope you feeling better soon, pregnancy sickness is horrible but you will get over it xx

Thanks cpl, once i get rid of my kidney problem and threats of hospital hopefully I will enjoy it more!
Feel like s weeble wobble just now!!! Xx

jan9209 said:
We dont know what it is but im calling it him cause only a man could make me so ill lol....thats my theory lol

Lol. Good thinking. X

Well this big mamma will prob be sleeping at the bells all curled up with peanut so just in case....

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL xxxxxc

Happy New Year to you to Jan and peanut xxx

Back