The diary of Janalot :)

Happy new year Hun x

Hi Jan and peanut xxx rememberbyour pregnant and if you eat for two that's more to lose after little Mr comes xxx eat sensibly and massive hugs xxx

sididd said:
Hi Jan and peanut xxx rememberbyour pregnant and if you eat for two that's more to lose after little Mr comes xxx eat sensibly and massive hugs xxx

Theres no way i can eat for two i can barely eat for one just now :) tonight was my first proper full meal and kept it down felt good :) x

We fab news jan, hope the sickness eases up soon... I was lucky and didn't even feel queasy xx

Apparently morning sickness is worse when you're carrying a girl than a boy - something to do with twice the amount of female hormones circulating round your body? Certainly I was much more ill with my daughters than my sons. I'm afraid with my last I was sick throughout the whole pregnancy - I even managed to throw up just after giving birth to her! Didn't stop me eating though - the only way to control the nausea was to eat, but that only worked for a few minutes then I had to do it again!

Just do what you can, Jan. Not fun but it doesn't last for ever and, as Sid says, so worth it in the long run. Take care of yourself, beautiful xx

My special Delivery came today in the post xxxxxx Thanks very much my little pregnant Scottish friend :bighug::bighug::bighug:

sarafvrm said:
Apparently morning sickness is worse when you're carrying a girl than a boy - something to do with twice the amount of female hormones circulating round your body? Certainly I was much more ill with my daughters than my sons. I'm afraid with my last I was sick throughout the whole pregnancy - I even managed to throw up just after giving birth to her! Didn't stop me eating though - the only way to control the nausea was to eat, but that only worked for a few minutes then I had to do it again!

Just do what you can, Jan. Not fun but it doesn't last for ever and, as Sid says, so worth it in the long run. Take care of yourself, beautiful xx

Aww thanks sara mwah xxx

sididd said:
My special Delivery came today in the post xxxxxx Thanks very much my little pregnant Scottish friend :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Omg i unsubscribed from my own thread lol just seen this!! Your welcome xxx

and I thought i was ditzy.

its the hormones you know. Someone once told me that when you are pregnant you lose 33% of your brain cells LOL...............so that explains it eh????

dukannotsofatty said:
and I thought i was ditzy.

its the hormones you know. Someone once told me that when you are pregnant you lose 33% of your brain cells LOL...............so that explains it eh????

Just dumb lol

To my beautiful mm friends.
This is not the place for me anymore so I am bowing out now :)
To a few you have became friends and you will still be able to catch up and have a gab by other avenues than here.
The support on here from everyone was amazing and I wouldnt and couldnt have stuck to it and lost my weight without you all (which in turn made me preggers so its actually all of your fault it happened! Lol)
I will be back in 5 months to get back on the wagon and pick up from where I left off. Eve is still around so she will let you know once bubbas here.
Good luck everyone
I look forward to my return
Lots of love Jan and peanut xxxxx

Best of luck jan and keep in touch!

Back