The diary of Janalot :)

congrats on pregnancy & good luck xx

See you on hear in five month xxx see you in fb in 5 mins xxx we will miss you on hear xxx

sarafvrm said:
I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly, Jan - has the 'morning' sickness gone yet? Thanks for checking out with us and I look forward to hearing from you post-birth! You know, the best recipe for post-pregnancy weight loss is breast-feeding so be sure to give it a go xxx

Its sloooooowly calming down but not fully away yet :( I couldnt just disappear without a goodbye to my gals lol but illlllll be baaaaack :) xx

Wishing you all the luck in the world, it will be lovely to see some pics of little peanut when he arrives. Take care hun xxx

CPL said:
Wishing you all the luck in the world, it will be lovely to see some pics of little peanut when he arrives. Take care hun xxx

Dont worry ill be showing off baby pierre lol xxx

wishing you all the best.... you need a countdown to baby arriving plaque ;) lol

AW jan I reckon I've missed you so no doubt someone can pass on my wishes for you and little peanut. I hope the next 5 months go smoothly for you and you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Lots of love and hugs and see you later in the year
Karin xxx

Hello my lovelies!!! Thought id jump on and show baby bum bum off to his danties.....yes his! He is 21 weeks today and after a long day of tests (long story) he is strong and fighting fit!!!! Xxxxx

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130221_202553.png
    ForumRunner_20130221_202553.png
    565 KB · Views: 38
That's great news and a super scan picture, sounds like youve had a few health concerns Jan? Fighting fit lol the next frank bruno xxx

Ive just had really bad morning noon and night sickness and on anti sickness tablets for 4 months but been off them 4 weeks now and getting there! The only concern was my younger sister died at 3 days old with a hireditory heart condition so any new baby in the family gets special hospital treatment until its heart can be checked. We had our day with the cardiologist today who gave him the green light so no more panicking hes perfect :) xxxx

Love it Jan and happy to hear that he is hale and hearty! Take are of yourself - hope you start to feel the bloom of pregnancy now!! LOL! xxxx

trudyc said:
Love it Jan and happy to hear that he is hale and hearty! Take are of yourself - hope you start to feel the bloom of pregnancy now!! LOL! xxxx

Trudy it was amazing the heart scan is so detailed we seen him yawn and smile and wriggle his toes lol
Big weight off knowing he is healthy and happy in mummys tummy!!
Mummy had a full spa day last week and a wardrobe tidy up so feeling bit better and looking less like a bag of washing lol xxx

Back