The diary of Janalot :)

Ahh Jan, congratulations hes gorgeous, catch up soon take care and enjoy your little man xx

Jan he is adorable!!! Poor u 9.25 is a whopper! Love his name! Time has flown by!!!! Enjoy xxxx

Thanks everyone! I know 9.25 but if left longer he was to be 11 lbs!! (Eyes water!) Once hes in a sleep pattern I can start catching up on the diaries and gossip! Xxx

Once he's in a sleep pattern? See you in about 4 years then, lol! Many congratulations, Jan, he's absolutely gorgeous! When you say he was dragged out by his hooves, do you mean you had a caesarian? You definitely need to take it easy if so. And you do know breastfeeding is great for weightloss, don't you? Good luck with it all, and the Dukan bus will pop by whenever you're ready for it xxx

sarafvrm said:
Once he's in a sleep pattern? See you in about 4 years then, lol! Many congratulations, Jan, he's absolutely gorgeous! When you say he was dragged out by his hooves, do you mean you had a caesarian? You definitely need to take it easy if so. And you do know breastfeeding is great for weightloss, don't you? Good luck with it all, and the Dukan bus will pop by whenever you're ready for it xxx

Haha hes actually already in a routine sleeps all day and night only waking for feeds i was like that as a baby so hope it lasts :)
No he was an emergancy forceps after being induced early as he cripled me was on crutches last few weeks :(
No breastfeeding for me even the weightloss didnt sell it for me lol not my cuppa afraid.
See you all in a while when I am on it like a car bonnet lol
Xxxxx

Aarons Yoda impression lol x

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130720_215935.png
    ForumRunner_20130720_215935.png
    663.1 KB · Views: 67
He's Beautiful Jan xxx

Have only just seen the pics!

He is gorgeous Jan u must be so proud! Big babies are cuddly babies, the best kind :D

Very cute indeed! Well done you! :D

Well my lovlies I have been back on Dukan for a few weeks and although last year it was amaikng and I lost 2 stone on it for my wedding it doesnt seem to be working post pregnancy for me :( I was on it a long time so I know the drill what to have and what not to have and havent cheated so I think I need to explore a new way of eating for a while until this blubber shifts :( xxx

Well my lovlies I have been back on Dukan for a few weeks and although last year it was amaikng and I lost 2 stone on it for my wedding it doesnt seem to be working post pregnancy for me :( I was on it a long time so I know the drill what to have and what not to have and havent cheated so I think I need to explore a new way of eating for a while until this blubber shifts :( xxx

Good Luck in what ever diet you do xxx You know you will lose the baby weight lol until baby #2 come along xxx will always keep in touch with fb xxx my little Scottish friend for life mwaaaaa xxx

Ha! No number 2 I can assure you....thats already been taken care of ;) I will always keep in touch Susie Sue xxxx mwaaaaaaa xxxx

Jan, it's really early days to be trying to lose the baby weight. Your body doesn't return to its old self for 9 months after childbirth so I'm not surprised a diet isn't working yet. Relax into motherhood, maybe start some very gentle exercise - abs and pelvic floor, and energetic walks with the buggy - and you'll shed the first bit naturally. Then you can finish the job with a diet if need be. But you really should be kind to that body of yours for the time being, it's been very kind to you, incubating that little treasure for the last 9 months. Patience is a great virtue! Lots of love x

Back