The differance your Consultant makes

It is crucial to have an amazing consultant!! I was the same, I joined Slimming World and my consultant was ok and seemed nice enough and I was fairly happy. I stopped for a few months and ended up going back to another class, purely as a different day suited me. My new consultant is AMAZING!! She is just so supportive, lovely, funny and just generally great! I look forward to every class because of her!

Aw thanks Hollysnan.

My friend has joined tonight so hopefully I can juggle my work and we can come together. Safety in numbers lol

Its nice to go with someone else. The only thing with that is that I have noticed with experience that people who go with someone else tend to not go when their friend is off for some reason. I suppose it depend though how comfy they feel "going it alone". Though in our group its not cliquey at all and if someone is sitting on their own I usually go and sit with them. I also always go and sit next to new members after they have had their new members talk. Several people have commented on how it makes them feel a little better. I am sure you will soon feel settled. :)

It would've me feel much better when I first joined - its nice to be included.

I've been going for nearly 4 months on my own so will still go if my friend goes or not but nice to actually know someone else lol

Back