Smart Points The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph

have just made a note of that thanks hun just gives me other things to eat so not sticking to same old x gonna try some of those turkey jetta things to and found chicken kiev today for 7pp seems so much more than the mini ones and they are 6pp for 100g xx

Ooooo that sounds like a good find :) I think convenience food has its place in everyone's diet, needs must and all that. X

Yeah thats true hun i find that too with s lot off ww stuff like the cheese! Cant find anythin with lower pp than that tho :rolleyes: x

yea ww prices are massive! i was watching a program a while back about ww and they ran a test to see what people on ww buy and most of them bought the ww stuff as it was handier and they showed them other products with the same pp or lower it was very interesting

Yeah i bet! We lose the lbs while ww rake in the £s x

yea ww prices are massive! i was watching a program a while back about ww and they ran a test to see what people on ww buy and most of them bought the ww stuff as it was handier and they showed them other products with the same pp or lower it was very interesting

I saw that program too! Surprise surprise it's been taken down from the net over legal reasons, I tried to watch it again when I restarted WW and it had vanished into the ether! X

I just have aldi ones they are 6pp not sure if that is good r bad for veggie burgers as not a veggie so don't eat them that much just like one now and again

That's average tbh unless you just get the Quorn ones, the Vegetable Veggie Burgers are always higher for some reason?!? Think it must be the coating they use! X

I make my own chips in the actify - they're really nice. Before I had the actify I used to spray a baking tray with fry light and then put on parboiled chips and then fry again with fry light - these were quite good too. 100g is only 2 pps

I make my own chips in the actify - they're really nice. Before I had the actify I used to spray a baking tray with fry light and then put on parboiled chips and then fry again with fry light - these were quite good too. 100g is only 2 pps

Would u recommend the Actifry? I've wanted one for ages! I make my Roasties the same way as you used to make your chips. X

I love my actifry - you can cook all sorts in it. My son likes me to do the roasters in it and if you do wedges and sprinkle with paprika or similar, it sort of blows it evenly over the potatoes and they are very nice

I love my actifry - you can cook all sorts in it. My son likes me to do the roasters in it and if you do wedges and sprinkle with paprika or similar, it sort of blows it evenly over the potatoes and they are very nice

Mmmmm those Wedges sound yummy! It's just a big expense, I'm not sure how much I will use it with only me and my 5 year old daughter. X

My sons are older now and use it themselves anyway. They are often chucking wedges (or even oven chips cos these cos absolutely beautiful) or something in there. But as you say they are expensive.

My sons are older now and use it themselves anyway. They are often chucking wedges (or even oven chips cos these cos absolutely beautiful) or something in there. But as you say they are expensive.

Do oven chips go nicer than the oven then? X

I think they do, yes, because they are cooked more evenly and browned all over

I have been looking at getting one of those for a while, was pot off as thought it would just be for chips :rolleyes: so never bothered, but think i will invest if can do roasters and other stuff in them x

You can do all sorts, stir fry's and currys etc. My friend just bought a new one and she had a cookery book with it and it has loads of stuff in it. She loves the korma from it

Thanks sue will defo have to look into getting one of those then! x

Amazon are doing the White 1kg for £129.75 instead of £199.99, quite a good deal really. Black is slightly more expensive at £135.53. X

ooh thanks hun, i would have to opt for the black 1 to match in my kitchen lol will go on amazon and have a look x

ooh thanks hun, i would have to opt for the black 1 to match in my kitchen lol will go on amazon and have a look x

U sound like me ;-) Its a good price as they are £169.99 in Argos. X

Back