The Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective Coffee Appreciation Society

That's a bargain! There's no morrisons round here though.

Keep finding myself on the beanies website, but i can't justify spending money on coffee whilst i'm out of work :(

Oooh lovely thank you - there's an asda 15 min drive away so could scoot up there at some point :)) i'm particularly after choc/toffee/gingerbread/hazelnut type flavors, yum yum

Waitrose have got them £1 off so £1.95 a jar, Tesco was the same last time I looked.... I went off coffee whilst pregnant but I'm back into it now, esp my trusty fave- Hazelnut :drool:

I like Beanies. The Irish coffee one. Only Sainsbury seems to have them round here.

I'm not too fussed by Irish coffee! If I buy the beanies box, I'll have to arrange to give it away to someone as it would just gather dust in my cupboard. My faves are choc, hazlenut and ameretto...want to try the festive ones and toffee and gingerbread :)

I used to like Hazelnut, it was the first one I tried. Think I have tried them all and ended up with the Irish one,

I wish they sold them in Tesco. Saves me having too much I suppose as they are not cheap ..

Bulk bought 1 of every beanies whilst they are on offer - that's my xmas present to myself lol. Over a years worth of coffee, should see me through until I go in my travels!

Back