The Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective Coffee Appreciation Society

Oh mint sounds nice, go on DE website and send an email, that's what I did to ask about the chocolate one and got an immediate response with full details about who's stocking it. Very helpful :)

This morning my husband opened the coffee cupboard and said in a very serious voice "was the DE coffee on offer by any chance?"
My answer?? " whatever gives you that idea??" Lol!!!

Since that picture I posted, I've brought more of them so the coffee cupboard has been re-named "The DE cupboard" :)

Current favourite is 1/2 hazelnut and 1/2 chocolate- heaven :)

Why have I only just discovered these!? Currently quietly addicted to hazelnut, not so sure on vanilla and yet to try caramel! :D

Not overly keen on the caramel one, sounds weird but it's the smell more than anything - it's a bit too artificially sweet smelling for me but I've got a whole jar to use so have been using it up. I like the vanilla one though I don't think it tastes very vanilla like lol. I like it as an iced latte :)

I left my DE collection in thr cupboard the other day...went away for a few days and came back to find loads of it gone :( asked thr OH and he said ' we had some the other day, didn't really like it though' now I'm gonna have to go back to tesco to get some !!!! Why try it if you already know you don't like flavoured coffee!! I'm considering stashing all of my coffee (de's and loads of normal and decaf millecano which is damn expensive) but need to think of somewhere he wouldn't go...

Tesco still had them on offer when I went in there on Saturday.

Luckily my husband has no interest in the DE coffee, he likes strong Colombian coffee, so no chance of someone raiding my stash (unless one of you lot pays me a visit haha!!)

Well I've still not had chance to try the DE coffee but Hubby came home with these saying everyone at work loves them.

Personally I've not seen or heard of them before...

image-2662899252.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tesco's offer on the DE coffees finishes on the 2nd July so stock up! :)

Ooooh these look good where did ur OH get them xx

Yes, caramel is my favourite so have to agree, it is yummy. I bought some chocolate extract from Star Kay White via Lakeland (0.5 Syns per teaspoon) to originally use in a yoghurt ice cream, which wasn't very successful as it froze into a solid block!! Decided to add a spoonful to my DE vanilla coffee today and it was really nice. Might try it in the hazelnut one later! :)

Oooh, I might pick some up tomorrow if Tesco still has any - I'm a fan of Hazelnut coffee anyway, and I've missed the taste of caramel since I started losing weight.

I Love the Caramel one!! Hazlenuts ok, Vanilla is yukky icky :cry:

My local decent sized Tesco don't seem to stock it :( They didn't even have a space for it on the shelf! I walk past 2 small ones on the way home, so I might pop in to check if they have it.

I ended up going to whittards and getting some chocolate caramel coffee to fulfil my craving instead... The DE stuff doesn't appear to be stocked anywhere in my area!

Back