The Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective Coffee Appreciation Society

I am in Cyprus. Generally things here are more expensive so I am surprised its good value. Our labels look different here too!

ming2007 - where abouts are you? Great value.

I'm having withdrawal at the moment as have run out at home and work, keeping holding off to see if they are on offer but may have to resort to paying full price
That's the same as me- I'm rationing my jar because I don't want to pay full price but I just may have to! I can't not have my hazelnut every day :)

Hey, important news - Asda are selling all three flavours for£2 a jar - so a pound off. I've put in an online order and am stocking up!

Ok I'm going to Asda tomorrow then! (If the snow lets me grr!)

Had my online Asda delivery this morning. I'm too embarassed to confess how many jars I actually bought - but I think they're going to last me a good six months lol!

Had my online Asda delivery this morning. I'm too embarassed to confess how many jars I actually bought - but I think they're going to last me a good six months lol!
I brought 12 jars once when Tesco had them for £1.50 each plus there was a 50p off coupon on top of each jar!!!

I brought 12 jars once when Tesco had them for £1.50 each plus there was a 50p off coupon on top of each jar!!!

Now that WAS a good deal!

Oh yes I got some funny looks but I didn't care, I had my hazelnut supply I was happy lol

Think I am going to have to restrain myself as I don't think I have been too honest with the amount of milk I have been consuming. Going to make a big effort to limit my de coffees! :(

I measure out my daily milk allowance into a little jug in the fridge and keep that or my coffee. When it's gone it's gone - I then drink my coffee black. I find most black coffee revolting but the DE flavoured ones are actually quite nice. Try it - you may be pleasantly surprised!

I measure mine at work but the rest is a little guestimated! I have decided to add a couple of syns worth of milk to cover me if I go over. Want to get the vanilla flavour as soon as I can!

I am thinking about measuring mine at work, do people think it odd when you do it? And what do you store it in?

It's my shop so there is only me there. I store it in a plastic pint glass that I have drawn lines on for different measurements.

Gone quiet in here!!

Any offers anywhere - I'm running low! Although I got a 40p off voucher in sainsbos thr other day :)

Gone quiet in here!!

Any offers anywhere - I'm running low! Although I got a 40p off voucher in sainsbos thr other day :)
I'm running low too! Haven't seen it on offer anywhere recently I must say.
Oh that's good- every little helps and all that!!!
I really want Waitrose to start stocking it as I get 15% staff discount! How good would that be?! Lol!

Got a jar of the vanilla today and think its my least favourite but it's still OK. I haven't drunk any other coffee for ages now!

Back