The Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective Coffee Appreciation Society

Thanks for posting this, I finally got round to getting all 3 flavours seeing as it was on offer... I love the caramel and hazelnut, vanilla is ok but the other 2 - delish!! xx

Totally agree! I bought hazelnut and caramel only :) hubby loves them! X

I wish they did a caffeine free version - I'm missing my caramel! :(

Oh of course- I just realised I'll have to give up my hazelnut when I get pregnant nooooo!!!

In Cyprus we drink a lot of frappe when its hot which is basically coffee ice and cold milk. I ,made my friend a frappe with hazelnut milk and hazelnut coffee she said it was amazing! Bet it would be nice with coconut milk too!

I bought a jar of the caramel coffee after reading about these coffee's on another thread, I must admit I thought it was lovely. Will have to hide it from my hubby though as he enjoyed it too but is a big coffee drinker whereas I only have one a day. A very good replacement for a flavoured latte as I love those plus saving syns and money too! Will have to try the other flavours next. Becky x

I just bought the caramel flavour one. It's a bit late for me to drink coffee tonight so I'll try it tomorrow, looking forward to it :)

I just bought the caramel flavour one. It's a bit late for me to drink coffee tonight so I'll try it tomorrow, looking forward to it :)

Enjoy, now my nightly treat with a curly wurly :) x

As part of a 12 week challenge the 2nd week is to eat 5 scan bran a day and I have found a recipe for coffee cake so I will be using one of the flavoured coffees for it. What one do you guys reckon will be best?? I'm thinking Caramel? xx

Oh yes caramel would work amazingly well! I'm drooling at the prospect of coffee cake!

Oh I've not made it today :D I'm buying my scan and oat bran tonight so will make either tomorrow or thursday. Will defo report back tho! Xx

I will be waiting!!!!! Lol

Back