The dreaded bridesmaid dress diet!

That's brilliant cheeky. You're really flying the flag for this just now.

Thanks :) finding it really easy too... Swede chips have been my saviour over the weekend!

Hello,

Well weighed in on Friday and had lost 24lbs in 24 days! Anyhow I have been off plan for a a few days as I've been on a planned weekend away. I'm not going to weigh myself until next Tuesday now and hopefully any gain will have gone again :)

I hope everyone is having a good week! I'm just say slurping a chocolate shake... Need to make a new order and hoping all the new flavours will be available in the next few days!

That's great well done. And well done on getting straight back after a break. We all know how hard that can be.

Thanks it didn't quite go as well as planned as I forgot we were going out in the evening... So day 1 today! Just placed an order with the new flavours so they will be here tomorrow :)

Me too but I'm probably not going to be on plan until mid May but I thought I'd order some banoffee and bars on top of the samples.

I'm looking forward to trying the rhubarb and custard but to be honest id be happy with my oatmeal and choc shakes!

Morning!

Not been on for a while, still plodding on with the diet. By scales broken so not sure they had been accurate for a while and I definitely put weight on while I was away. Anyhow on my new scales I've now lost 30lbs but I'm not really sure in how many weeks and I'm not really thinking about it... Only 70lbs to go lol

I hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

That sounds like you're doing great. Third of the way there. :)

Thank you :)

Totally non diet related but found out there is a wasps best in the bricks at the front of my house and I have a wasp allergy :-( I'm very stressed out...

Sat waiting for an interview... Slightly stressed... Didn't help that I'd run out of choc shakes for my breakfast this morning!!!!

Hey, just read your diary, youve done so well, keep it up, youll look fab in your dress

. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey, just read your diary, youve done so well, keep it up, youll look fab in your dress . Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you :)

Ooh hope it goes well. I had an interview on my very first day on Lighter Life - figured it would be OK as long as I didn't do it on days 2-4.

Now the waiting starts...

I'm back :-(

So I've tried the dress on.. Wedding in 11 weeks... It fits if I never ever need to breathe again! I am hoping another 2 stone and it should fit perfectly!

Back in day 3 and so far so good.. The scales have started moving down so 77 more days on plan to lose 28lbs... Easy lol :)

Looks a bit more lively round here than it was a few weeks ago!

Hello cheeky chick,
just read from the beginning and caught up with your diary. I'm a Manchester girl too BTW. Fab to see that you're still motivated to continue (being a bridesmaid adds to the pressure) despite falling off the wagon a few times. I'm really impressed with all your baking and your resolve! Amazing. I love baking but if I'm honest that's because I like to eat what I make, so I've not been able to do any for a few months.
Good luck and your recent losses are amazing, jealous! X

Thanks Tequila! I have to be honest that I do use and abuse this diet a bit! I know how effective it is so I leave it far too late!

Anyhow I'm coming towards the end of week one ... Over the weekend I only have 2 shakes and 2 low carb meals so I will see what weigh in says on tues!

I'm just at the train station heading back to York for work, I'm tired and grumpy! Grabbed a coffee and put an extra sweetner in for extra power lol... Wishful thinking!!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend!!! I will let you know how weigh in goes tomorrow!

Back