The dreaded bridesmaid dress diet!

You've done brilliantly. You know you can do the weekend and you should be in ketosis now. With a bit of luck you'll be hitting the house cleaning, cupboard clearing stage right about tomorrow morning and not even notice you're not eating!!

Ha ha!! Definitely think I'm in ketosis... As for cleaning the cupboards I'm not sure about that!!

Just spent a lovely day at chester zoo... Walked around for hours and I'm exhausted now! Heading home for my meal!

Should be my first weigh In tomorrow but I'll not be at home in the morning so I'll wait until Tuesday :) fingers crossed...

First weigh in and I've lost 13lbs :)

Absolutely brilliant. So pleased and really motivating for you to keep on going. :party0011:
Thank you! Yeah definitely spuring me on for another week! Undecided what to do... I only restated with the intention of doing until 26th April.. So 27 days and then I'm going away for 5 days however I'm finding it so easy I'm thinking I might just carry on whilst I'm away... It's a buffet breakfast so could have a low carb breaky and eve meal and a shake and bar during the day... No strictly on plan but better than coming off completely...hmmmmm decisions!!

Decisions decisions... Tomorrow will be 2 weeks however last week I weighed in on Tuesday... So should I stick with Mondays or Tuesdays... Hmmmmmm.... Think I'll go with Tuesday...not quite ready for another weigh in just yet!!!

Yh thurs sounds better :) im like tht lol try n delay it as much as can hehe xx

I've jumped on quickly this morning... Not bad... Bit I'll wait until tomorrow I think lol :)

My mum just popped round to bring me a bars and oatmeal that were delivered today...I wished if waited now the new flavours are available! I quite fancy the rhubarb and custard flavour... Also the orange and mango although that will be interesting with no citric acid in it?! Toffee sounds good too...

Roll on the end of the month and payday so I can order more! I can't justify ordering anymore yet when I've got soooooo many shakes to use up!

4lb loss this week.. 17lbs in 2 weeks.. 21lbs if you count the 4lbs I lost at ww before I started... I still can not tell at all.. Hoping over the next few weeks I will!

That's fantastic. Well done. Took me a good 30-40lbs before clothes started to look different. I found this stage a bit tricky but power through and you'll soon start noticing the changes.

I remember last time feeling a bit frustrated at this point... Then all of a sudden I could tell and other people started noticing. Had a couple if people at work say my face looks thinner and my tummy?! But they both know I'm dieting so maybe there just saying it...

I'll keep at it! Hope you're having a good day!

Weigh in day again tomorrow.... Realised that actually 3 weeks and 1 day but I think for some reason I prefer Tuesdays so I'll stick with it... Keeping my fingers crossed!

4lb this week so 21lbs in 3 weeks - 25lbs total loss with my 4lbs from ww too :)

Back