The dress...

Wow, you look just like Jessica Rabbit!! You have a beautiful woman's figure and all the men's tongues will be a hanging out!! Fabulous, you're an inspiration! ;-)

PUSSY GALORE !!

(She was a Bond girl!)
You look lovely Anna. The dress can only get better,nothing to worry about.

:birthday:

Ho-ly-crap...Anna, you look so amazing, you'll knock 'em all out next week when you waltz in wearing that :)

*rummages in pockets furiously, muttering "damn where'd I put those wolf whistle pics I found for BL's thread all those weeks ago"........*

AHA! Found it!

avery_wolf.gif

:D

Hahahahaha!!!!! Oh my god! Thank you everyone for your amazing comments - I feel truly blessed... and that wolf whistle pic brought a smile to my face :)

Birthday is on the 10th, but party on the 12th, so hopeing all is ok on the night :)

xxx

Nicky & Catz - thanks for the reps :D I now have 'a lot to be proud of'... and don't I just! I am proud of being part of this community and thank you all for being so so lovely and such good 'friends' on this journey :). Loads of love xxx

Wow you look stunning. :D

Wow!! You look fabulous!! How tall are you? The dress makes you look very sexy. Am sure you'll be the belle of the ball.

Woop woop!!!

With magic knickers - IT FITS!!! In fact - it's feeling a bit loose around the old bust... grrr... but some insidey safety pins will sort that out!!

Thanks for all the incredible comments!!

xx

Oh and I'm 5'7''/5'8''...

Attachments

• dress1.jpg
    dress1.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 55
Wooohoo!!! Knock them dead. You look fabulous!! I must say in that picture you look a bit like Anna Friel.

I love Joey! :D I have to say that evertime he is mentioned, cause, well, I do. :D

You look great Anna! Where did you get your magic knickers? I'd like something to wear under slinky dresses. Slinky dresses are the only time I feel self conscious about any loose skin so would like to find something. ANd are they expensive?

Thanks hon!

xx

STUNNING

HURRAH ENJOY :superwoman::clap::happy096::happy096::party0036:

Stunning. Absolutely beautiful.

I hope you feel as good as you look and enjoy your night to the full!

the dress is fab hunni and imho i dunno how u aint at goal, u look stunning xxx

Thanks SFA!!

Catz - I must just be really lucky with where I carry the weight - I am happy with my 'chest' now - i.e. I HAVE COLLARBONES and my arms aren't too bad, just a bit flabby... but it's my legs and bum that still have a way to go... I'm about two stone off goal, but will stop beforehand if my bum shifts a bit - I'm still in size 14/16 on top and 16/18 bottoms depending on the shop... I desperately want to get into a 10/12, just to see how it feels!!! Haha.

xx

i do no what ya mean im one of the unlucky people who dont hold weight well lol!! i hold it everywhere spec my belly!! even though it has deflated a lot but its still there!! and ive no bum or boobs now :( lol!! offically am a B cup now...raging lol!!
well i def have ta say u look fab and are doing brill!! xxx

Back