The Easter Challenge!!

So I just made a brownie out of the crispy choc shake and it was actually quite nice. Much nicer than drinking it! Does anyone else have ideas of what to do with other shakes because so far I'm surviving off 3 strawberry shakes a day! xx

You should :) my sis in law and friend did and now their photos are on the site :)

I don't think they publish success stories anymore as there is some legal implications involved-on my original attempt I was on a cash back scheme, but rob said they probably wouldn't be able to publish my story when I got to target cos of these new rulings-which I guess is why there haven't been any new ones for ages x

http://www.minimins.com/silver-memb...me-2012-jos-journey-infinity-bit-further.html

I don't think they publish success stories anymore as there is some legal implications involved-on my original attempt I was on a cash back scheme, but rob said they probably wouldn't be able to publish my story when I got to target cos of these new rulings-which I guess is why there haven't been any new ones for ages x

http://www.minimins.com/silver-members-diary/270271-new-me-2012-jos-journey-infinity-bit-further.html

Yes they wouldn't do mine either... :(

Day 12 100% - DONE!!

Its true that the longer you do it the easier it gets. I've been surrounded by goodies today and not even batted an eyelid. Even Kellogg's new 95cal crisps (sour cream flavour, yum) didn't tempt me. My only problem at the minute is getting enough water down me. I think I've had about 2l today.

How is everyone else getting on?

xx

Not been on this thread for a few days but I'm going to keep it going even if its just me rambling on to myself.

Day 17 - 100% DONE!!

Thought it would take me forever to get this far but turns out 17 days isn't all that long a period of time yet still a massive achievement. I'm still 100% and feeling amazingly good/smug about it. I've dropped a dress size so I'm now a 14 for the first time since being about 14!!

Ive still not weighed and its really not bothering me one bit, it's less to think about. I feel because I don't have a target I want to reach every week the pressure is well and truely off and I can just relax, not have to think about food or what I'm going to eat and just get on with it. I also don't feel demotivated by pesky small losses because I don't have a clue how big or small they are. All I know is what I'm doing is very clearly working and EVERYONE can tell I've lost a lot of weight which is ultimately an even better feeling than getting into the next stone bracket!!

Hope everyone else is feeling good and positive and ready for slimdom!!

xx

Day 20 :) weigh day tomorrow... Not expecting any massive losses but 2 lb would be nice.. Went to the gym twice was going yesterday but the snow was bad and the gym was closed. Wore skinny jeans for the first time today and it felt amaaaazing they were a size 16 and a lovely jumper I got in a size 14 I felt so confident.. I am going to continue can't wait till Easter now

Day 20 :) weigh day tomorrow... Not expecting any massive losses but 2 lb would be nice.. Went to the gym twice was going yesterday but the snow was bad and the gym was closed. Wore skinny jeans for the first time today and it felt amaaaazing they were a size 16 and a lovely jumper I got in a size 14 I felt so confident.. I am going to continue can't wait till Easter now

Wow 20 days 100%!! You're doing so well!! And you're going to the gym too? You're braver than I am!! Haha. I've decided to start pole fit when I'm a size 12. They do a beginners class on a Monday near me so I'll start that and hopefully move my way up to the pole fitness. I want to be slim AND flexible. Not asking for much haha.

Congrats on the skinny jeans!!! And size 14/16!! What size did you start off at if you don't mind me asking? Glad you're feeling so confident. My confidence is getting better and better, I'll have a head the size of my old arse at this rate hahaha. Wooo bring on Easter!!

xx

Wow 20 days 100%!! You're doing so well!! And you're going to the gym too? You're braver than I am!! Haha. I've decided to start pole fit when I'm a size 12. They do a beginners class on a Monday near me so I'll start that and hopefully move my way up to the pole fitness. I want to be slim AND flexible. Not asking for much haha.

Congrats on the skinny jeans!!! And size 14/16!! What size did you start off at if you don't mind me asking? Glad you're feeling so confident. My confidence is getting better and better, I'll have a head the size of my old arse at this rate hahaha. Wooo bring on Easter!!

xx

Started off at 26 (tight) bottom and 24 top :/ never want to be there again.. They have just started polefit at my gym to but for £6 a pop ill stay with the gym lol I make sure I eat extra eggs on the days I work out otherwise I find I feel faint. X

Weighed in this morning and was 2lb down so that's 14.5lb off in 3 weeks... Had a couple of wobbles this week so I'm happy with that x especially as wk3 is renowned to be a slow one

Started off at 26 (tight) bottom and 24 top :/ never want to be there again.. They have just started polefit at my gym to but for £6 a pop ill stay with the gym lol I make sure I eat extra eggs on the days I work out otherwise I find I feel faint. X

Weighed in this morning and was 2lb down so that's 14.5lb off in 3 weeks... Had a couple of wobbles this week so I'm happy with that x especially as wk3 is renowned to be a slow one

Wow that is truely amazing! You should post some before and afters! I bet you look like a different person.

Brilliant losses so far this month too. Won't be long til you're hitting target!

xx

Day 18 100% DONE!!

Sitting now with the roomie as she eats garlic bread. Usually I'd jump to the freezer and pull some out for myself but I'm not bothered about it now.

Decided to have chicken and green beans for my tea. With me only liking mac and cheese it's a good way to get a different taste now and again. Seriously craving Dr Pepper Zero. Not chocolate. Something I can actually have but don't have in!

Had another girl at work asking me about the diet today and saying she might try it. Starting a trend.

xx

You sound so motivated. Can't wait to see your next set of pictures

This is my before and after :)

Attachments

• image-3209017632.jpg
    image-3209017632.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 48
Wow!! You can really see the difference!! You look fab xx

I should hope you can ;) I have lost 107lb... Took it a long time to sink in my new body and at times I still can't see it (mad I know) it's only on photos I can truly appreciate it x

I should hope you can ;) I have lost 107lb... Took it a long time to sink in my new body and at times I still can't see it (mad I know) it's only on photos I can truly appreciate it x

That is so inspirational Katy! You've pretty much lost a whole person!!

I know what you mean about not seeing it until you see photos, I think we get used to being overweight that our brains don't register that we're not anymore!

xx

Thanks :) your right this is the smallest I've been since I was about 15 yrs old I'm 31 now that alot of years of seeing the same fat body I suppose its natural it takes time to see a difference

So today I wore a NON-STRETCHY size 12 top for work and it fits and I look good in it!! My work trousers not so much, size 18 and absolutely hanging off me!! I have to roll the waist over and pull them right up and even then I'm struggling to stop them falling down! Really should but some new ones!! To think before I started they were tight!! That itself is an amazing feeling. Also had 2 people at work tell me I already look slim and that they don't think I need to diet, they couldn't believe I used to be obese! So all in all it's been a great (slightly head largening) day.

Day 20 done and its now officially day 21 which means after today I'll have completed 3 weeks 100% and be a quarter of the way through my challenge!! And I've still not weighed or even tried to find the scales. Before and after pictures tomorrow!! Eekkk!!

xx

Day 26 I have a feeling today is going to be a bad day :( not food wise (I hope) work wise! After something that happened yesterday. But these kind of days normally have me reaching for the biscuit tin.... Need to peel myself off the bed and start as I mean to go on :)

I won't let myself falter today just because some arse has made me look like a complete thief and liar ... Good news I have two witnesses of what he said and did so he can deny it as much as he likes... I am livid!

Back