The Easter Challenge!!

My dad is the same. He means well by it but he doesnt know how to express it.

Well my partner has now joined me. He has 2.5 stone to lose and he is only doing it because he doesnt think its as hard as I say it can be.

Haha im like that! I cant do anything while my nails are wet thats what I have the OH for. Its his most redeeming feature! Lol

Ha and how is he finding it? Not as easy as he thought? Worst thing about her eating it is the fact she's supposed to be on a diet. Only a week ago she was talking about not having any rubbish in because if its not in the house she won't eat it. Then she goes and buys tonnes of ice creams and mini cheddars, the day after she goes out and buys rice pudding! To be fair her calorie intake can't be over 1500 but she's just not eating the right things or at the right time and it frustrates me haha.

xx

Ha and how is he finding it? Not as easy as he thought? Worst thing about her eating it is the fact she's supposed to be on a diet. Only a week ago she was talking about not having any rubbish in because if its not in the house she won't eat it. Then she goes and buys tonnes of ice creams and mini cheddars, the day after she goes out and buys rice pudding! To be fair her calorie intake can't be over 1500 but she's just not eating the right things or at the right time and it frustrates me haha.

xx

Well he ate 2 digestives this morning without thinking about it. And I said to him he needs to be concious of what he puts in his trap.

He is finding today ok. Only because the true hunger hasnt hit him yet. I will wet myself when it does. He was already trying to get me to cheat tonight and I told him where to go. Lol.

Well im afraid you have to just sit back and let her get on with it. Then when she asks for your opinion you can tell her that eating 1500 cals of junk wont work lol.

Im sooo judgemental of what other people eat since starting this. I look at them and think ugh do you know how nany cals/fat/salt/sugar is in that! I feel like such a cow. I just cant help it. I was watching come dine with me earlier and thats when I noticed what I had been doing!!

Im sooo judgemental of what other people eat since starting this. I look at them and think ugh do you know how nany cals/fat/salt/sugar is in that! I feel like such a cow. I just cant help it. I was watching come dine with me earlier and thats when I noticed what I had been doing!!

Omg I'm exactly the same!! There's a girl at work who's a size 20 and goes on about wanting a figure like this or that then eats TWO subways EVERY DAY!! A breakfast sub then a full fat mango chicken or beef melt sub, topped off with chocolate and pizza when it's going round. She actually had a ww meal the other day (after having a breakfast sub) and was complaining about ow disgusting it was. Then went and ate pizza!!! I was horrified!!! Everyone in work knows I'm in this diet and when the pizza got sent in everyone was telling me to help myself, I was like "you know I'm on a diet" and they were having a joke about it so I just turned round and said "you'll all be sorry when I'm thin and you're all fat" haha, I was only joking obviously but one girl who has actually TRIED slim and save was like "I'd rather be fat and happy then thin and miserable" I just thought to myself, for a start, I'm not miserable and I'll be even further from it when I'm slim and secondly, you clearly weren't happy if you ended up on this diet yourself too at one point. I'm all for people having their opinions but when it's clearly not true I'd rather they kept it to themselves!!

xx

Omg I'm exactly the same!! There's a girl at work who's a size 20 and goes on about wanting a figure like this or that then eats TWO subways EVERY DAY!! A breakfast sub then a full fat mango chicken or beef melt sub, topped off with chocolate and pizza when it's going round. She actually had a ww meal the other day (after having a breakfast sub) and was complaining about ow disgusting it was. Then went and ate pizza!!! I was horrified!!! Everyone in work knows I'm in this diet and when the pizza got sent in everyone was telling me to help myself, I was like "you know I'm on a diet" and they were having a joke about it so I just turned round and said "you'll all be sorry when I'm thin and you're all fat" haha, I was only joking obviously but one girl who has actually TRIED slim and save was like "I'd rather be fat and happy then thin and miserable" I just thought to myself, for a start, I'm not miserable and I'll be even further from it when I'm slim and secondly, you clearly weren't happy if you ended up on this diet yourself too at one point. I'm all for people having their opinions but when it's clearly not true I'd rather they kept it to themselves!!

xx

I really hate it when people diet because they think they should rather than because they truly want to

Shes just jealous because she has no willpower.

xx

Amen to that hun, she's completely jealous cos she failed and ure not :) x

Amen to that hun, she's completely jealous cos she failed and ure not :) x

Never thought of it that way! I'm already slimmer than her so its probably true.

Found a new thing to curb hunger pangs, I've been alright up to now but tonight I've been feeling peckish, probably from all the decorating! Anyway, celery. Got bored of eating it half way through and now I'm not hungry. Winner xx

Never thought of it that way! I'm already slimmer than her so its probably true.

Found a new thing to curb hunger pangs, I've been alright up to now but tonight I've been feeling peckish, probably from all the decorating! Anyway, celery. Got bored of eating it half way through and now I'm not hungry. Winner xx

Hooray for celery! :)

That's definitely what it's about I felt that straight away from your description of what happened.

Hooray for celery! :)

That's definitely what it's about I felt that straight away from your description of what happened.

Ahh well, I'll leave her to be jealous and bitter thinking I'm miserable when really, I'm happier now than I have been in ages! I have no double chin from any angle and I can see my collar bones! Still really impressed with that.

Im seeing my friend in the middle of Feb who I've not seen since July because she lives in London. I want to be a small size 14 for then. I'd die of happiness if I was a 12. I was a tight 18s when she last saw me! She knows I'm on the diet and knows I've lost 2 stone but I don't think she really believes me haha.

xx

Ahh well, I'll leave her to be jealous and bitter thinking I'm miserable when really, I'm happier now than I have been in ages! I have no double chin from any angle and I can see my collar bones! Still really impressed with that.

Im seeing my friend in the middle of Feb who I've not seen since July because she lives in London. I want to be a small size 14 for then. I'd die of happiness if I was a 12. I was a tight 18s when she last saw me! She knows I'm on the diet and knows I've lost 2 stone but I don't think she really believes me haha.

xx

Ah fantastic 'the big reveal' (or not so big) :) I love those :)

Day 13/88 - already!! Weigh day is Sunday and totm has hit and I'm showing 1.2lb loss so far... Ill take it a loss is a loss and better than a gain!

I have a friend that is big and she says she is happy as she is, I used to say exactly the same then it suddenly dawned on me I only said this because I didn't know how to be any different... I was almost scared of being thinner... Does anyone else fight those kinds of feelings? I get waves of it even now, I am 31 and I haven't been this size since I was about 16ish... I am amazed but look in the mirror and am sooo critical.. Now my Christmas bloat has gone I feel a bit better, my sister in law even told me that my butt looks smaller this week so that made me feel good lol... But going back to my point I have waves of being scared of being at target not sure if I'm scared I won't get there or scared I still won't feel good when I'm there... Someone slap me please!!!!!

Me and my sister in law (who is Marta from the s and s website stories) do this together and at the moment are both on track and losing again :) I find it a great help having this support... I love minis and having you all here but as you may have noticed my posting is inconsistent lol completely forgetful I am as it really helps me.

So one thing I want to do is post updates on this thread daily through the challenge.... May even start a fresh diary!

Day 13/88 - already!! Weigh day is Sunday and totm has hit and I'm showing 1.2lb loss so far... Ill take it a loss is a loss and better than a gain!

I have a friend that is big and she says she is happy as she is, I used to say exactly the same then it suddenly dawned on me I only said this because I didn't know how to be any different... I was almost scared of being thinner... Does anyone else fight those kinds of feelings? I get waves of it even now, I am 31 and I haven't been this size since I was about 16ish... I am amazed but look in the mirror and am sooo critical.. Now my Christmas bloat has gone I feel a bit better, my sister in law even told me that my butt looks smaller this week so that made me feel good lol... But going back to my point I have waves of being scared of being at target not sure if I'm scared I won't get there or scared I still won't feel good when I'm there... Someone slap me please!!!!!

Me and my sister in law (who is Marta from the s and s website stories) do this together and at the moment are both on track and losing again :) I find it a great help having this support... I love minis and having you all here but as you may have noticed my posting is inconsistent lol completely forgetful I am as it really helps me.

So one thing I want to do is post updates on this thread daily through the challenge.... May even start a fresh diary!

I get so scared of being slim. I havent been a size 10 for a decade. I dont know how i will maintain or even how i will look being slim.

Im scared of losing weight and still not being able to concieve with help.

Im scared ill put in all this effort and still not be happy.

I get so scared of being slim. I havent been a size 10 for a decade. I dont know how i will maintain or even how i will look being slim.

I've never been slim so don't know what it feels like to be a size 10. I've always imagined myself slim though and known I'd be happier then no already feel a million times better than I did 6 months ago and knowing I could be at my goal so soon makes me excited. I suppose if I don't like being thin at least I've tried it and can always get fat again, doubt I'd feel that way though.

You shouldn't be scared of losing weight, you're getting healthy and that's the best way to be if you want a baby. You're giving yourself the best possible chance of getting pregnant and eventually being healthy for your child xx

I am losing weight for the very same reason as you :) I am also scared I still won't be able to conceive after... I have never been slim either and haven't got a clue how that will feel... I feel the same way... I don't want to be thin and still be childless :(

Day 10 done and dusted! Still no weigh in! Feeling positive, I've decided to stay in this weekend and I'm working so there's nothing to take me off track. Not far off 2 weeks now 100%. It's staring to seem like its going slow now! I just want this first month over with but that's just because I'm impatient. Just keep telling myself its not long to go, September doesn't seem that long ago when I first decided to start this diet and I could be maintaining by now if I hadn't gone off track and started reversing. I'm determined to get to goal in one go without all the stopping and starting.

xx

Cracking on with day 11. Got a girl at work on the diet now! So extra reason to carry on, she might not know it but we're definitely in competition now!

xx

Cracking on with day 11. Got a girl at work on the diet now! So extra reason to carry on, she might not know it but we're definitely in competition now!

xx

Haha love it :) u must have inspired her and she is motivation for u to win! :p

Haha love it :) u must have inspired her and she is motivation for u to win! :p

Bless her she's finding it hard because her bf is eating what he likes so she's not stuck to it properly. She even said yesterday I really motivated her to do it but when she got home she failed.

Ive just told her to do it when she thinks she can have a proper to at it otherwise it'll be a waste of money and she won't lose anything. She only wants to lose 2 stone so it shouldn't take her long.

xx

Bless her she's finding it hard because her bf is eating what he likes so she's not stuck to it properly. She even said yesterday I really motivated her to do it but when she got home she failed.

Ive just told her to do it when she thinks she can have a proper to at it otherwise it'll be a waste of money and she won't lose anything. She only wants to lose 2 stone so it shouldn't take her long.

xx

Exactly u have to be in the zone and want it enough. It's great that u have motivated someone tho! :)

Thank you hunny!!

My auntie said when I get to my goal weight I should write in to s&s haha. I might do! Might get famous haha xx

You should :) my sis in law and friend did and now their photos are on the site :)

Back