The Easter Challenge!!

MissAmyMarie

Silver Member
So here's the plan... I've not done one properly before so I'm one starting it now.

THE EASTER CHALLENGE!!

Day 1 - 88 days from Easter Sunday - Starting weight: 13st6

88 days of 100% - NO cheating, NO excuses, NO alcohol, NO WEIGHING!!! (Argh)

Open to bets on how much we'll lose haha.

Wll take a starting photo tomorrow and then a photo after the 88 days and upload the comparison. It would be good to get a few of us doing the same so we can all compare at the end and post them in the 'Inspirational Pictures' thread! Us... Inspirational!!

Our reward? Sexy new figure and for me a Cadbury's creme egg Easter egg.

Anyone who wants to join please do, the more the merrier!! Actually really excited about this!

DAY 1/88 - DONE

xx

Come say hello in my diary too if you like... http://www.minimins.com/slim-save-diaries/294011-first-ever-vlcd-28.html

Nice to see plenty of people are up for it!! Haha.

Well it's day 2 and I'm feeling good, not even hungry, I know tomorrow is usually when the headache comes but from then it's all systems go!!

Had 2 shakes, mac and cheese with cucumber then baked chicken with spices with a spinach, cucumber, spring onion and celery salad. I feel the making of a new career of a chef coming on!

Had plenty of water and green tea and just treating myself to a Dr Pepper Zero now. Anyone know where you can get multipack cans of them? £2 for a litre bottle from Morrisons seems a bit steep!

Anyway, DAY 2/88 - DONE!!

Only 86 to go!

I'm up for it :) I'm on day 6....

6/88

Well done hunny! I'm part way through day 3. Resisted temptation big time at work. There were subways galore then Pringles and chocolate brownies! I was wear they do it on purpose. I just had my shake and got in with it. Just eating a salmon and prawn salad now. I'm only part way through and full! Think ketosis may have kicked in. How you getting on?

xx

Finished day 3 with mac and cheese with mange tout. Is it weird that I actually look forward to eating it? I think I may still order packs of it when I'm maintaining just for pleasure haha.

3 down, 85 to go!

Finished day 3 with mac and cheese with mange tout. Is it weird that I actually look forward to eating it? I think I may still order packs of it when I'm maintaining just for pleasure haha.

3 down, 85 to go!

7/88 .... Weigh day when I can drag myself out of bed!!

I look forward to cottage pie I long for it when I don't have any.... I could quite happily eat 4 packs a dat for the rest of my life lol ( slight exaggeration)

I had 4 packs and extra protein yesterday and boy was I full... I think ketosis is kicking in.

I am joining the gym again tomorrow, no choice as I walked past the owner and he said when you coming back haha so first thing that came into my mind was Monday ... I live in such a small place there is no hiding :)

Shopping today as will take my bar with me to have with a coffee! Good luck x

Hi there MissAmyMarie

Can I join you please! I'm now starting day five, and my start weight was 13st8.8lbs, so almost the same as you!
My target too is Easter!

X

Course you can join!! Are you weighing or waiting?

Make sure you let us know how you get on Katie! Good luck with the gym, I've started using my stepper and plan to get back into boxing when I get paid. I'm working today, booo!

xx

Right I weighed and last sunday I was 14st 12...... now I am 14 stone 3 :D so a 9lb loss for me!

Can I join???? Please please??? I really HAVE to lose the weight by Easter as I have a holiday booked in California! I leave on good friday so I have 86 days and am on day 6/86! Start weight was 14.12 weigh day Tuesday. My goal is 3 stone or 42 lbs. this is exciting. Are you still weighing weekly?

Right I weighed and last sunday I was 14st 12...... now I am 14 stone 3 so a 9lb loss for me!

Omg that's amazing!! Bet you're absolutely buzzing!! xx

Can I join???? Please please??? I really HAVE to lose the weight by Easter as I have a holiday booked in California! I leave on good friday so I have 86 days and am on day 6/86! Start weight was 14.12 weigh day Tuesday. My goal is 3 stone or 42 lbs. this is exciting. Are you still weighing weekly?

You certainly can my dear! Even though I'm massively jealous of the fact you're going to CALI!!!

I'm aiming for 3 stone too so we're perfectly matched! I'm not weighing, it puts me off if I don't see a good enough number and I usually end up thinking "what's the point" and giving up. I'm definitely not giving up this time and I like the idea I've got a (hopefully) massive surprise waiting for me in March. If you feel better weighing though hunny, do it.

xx

Honestly can't believe how fast the days are going! Day 4 already!

Had 2 shakes and just cooking some chicken to put with the soon becoming favourite salad (who'd have thought)

i posted a link in my diary which I think you should have a look at. It takes the things we think about food and puts them in different situations and makes you realise how silly we can all be. It's really good!

Weight Loss Tips | Diet Solution

hiw are you ladies getting on?

xx

I weighed myself this morning.....down 3lbs in 4 days. Bit disappointed as everyone else is doing so much better!!!
However today has been good too.....so here's hoping for a good loss when I weigh in after week!!
I'm weighing in properly on Wednesday as I'll have done 7 days then!!

I weighed myself this morning.....down 3lbs in 4 days. Bit disappointed as everyone else is doing so much better!!!
However today has been good too.....so here's hoping for a good loss when I weigh in after week!!
I'm weighing in properly on Wednesday as I'll have done 7 days then!!

Thats almost a pound a day which is amazing! Even if you stay at 3lbs loss and lose the same every week, by the end of the month you'll be a stone down. You shouldn't be disappointed, you've just lost 3 bags of sugar. Go and feel how heavy just one bag if sugar is!

Thats exactly why I've decided not to weigh until the end because I feel the same and we shouldn't be disappointed with ourselves when we're doing so well. I think you should weigh in Wednesday like you said but then try going longer without weighing. You'll see bigger numbers and feel better, guaranteed!

xx

You're so right MissAmyMarie

I know I've done well......but when I've done WW and eaten and drank alcohol, I've lost 6lbs in first week.......and I'm comparing the two I guess!

I'm definitely not weighing myself till Wednesday now, and have decided I'm doing packs in the week, and protein only at weekends! I had too much protein today and am beating myself up for doing so, even though I know I've not gone anywhere near over the kcal allowance......just missed out on minerals and vitamins.

I need to re-order some food packs! I will do this! I will lose weight!!!!!!

You're so right MissAmyMarie

I know I've done well......but when I've done WW and eaten and drank alcohol, I've lost 6lbs in first week.......and I'm comparing the two I guess!

I'm definitely not weighing myself till Wednesday now, and have decided I'm doing packs in the week, and protein only at weekends! I had too much protein today and am beating myself up for doing so, even though I know I've not gone anywhere near over the kcal allowance......just missed out on minerals and vitamins.

I need to re-order some food packs! I will do this! I will lose weight!!!!!!

Take a look at the website I was talking about, I posted the link. I swear you will change the way you're thinking at the minute.

You shouldn't beat yourself up over having protein, I didn't even know until today we were only supposed to be having 100g so I've proabably been doubling that without knowing, you've not been stuffing your face with chocolate! And if you're worried about minerals or vitamins just buy some tablet form. Easy.

On any diet you will lose a big number in the first week because you are losing water weight. I bet you didn't lose a stone in your first month at ww? Don't worry about the weekly figures, they all add up in the end.

You not only will lose weight, you ARE losing weight. Be proud of yourself!

xx

Omg that's amazing!! Bet you're absolutely buzzing!! xx

You certainly can my dear! Even though I'm massively jealous of the fact you're going to CALI!!!

I'm aiming for 3 stone too so we're perfectly matched! I'm not weighing, it puts me off if I don't see a good enough number and I usually end up thinking "what's the point" and giving up. I'm definitely not giving up this time and I like the idea I've got a (hopefully) massive surprise waiting for me in March. If you feel better weighing though hunny, do it.

xx

I feel fantastic if I can get the other 7lb of my gain off this week ill be happy but I don't think I will so ill go for getting into the 13s which is 4lb ;)

Well just one pack left and then day 5/88 is safely complete. Still not feeling urges to eat "just one" or weigh myself and generally feeling really happy.

Hows everyone else getting on?

xx

9/88 - yesterday was a hit and miss very busy at work and didn't drink enough water and ate an extra pack... Totm due so feel a bit bloated but back to drinking water today and my packs... At the gym tonight first time in months.. My friend has given me a 4 week plan to be getting on with so I think I will do that for now. As its not too intensive. I'm always scared of my losses stopping.

Thinking of not weighing as well I'm getting obsessed!!!!!

Back