The epic journey begins!

2kg down. By next week I would have reached my 3 stone target. Then a week break. Back on it to shift another 4 stone when I get back

You ok today?x

So, I put on 2lbs at weigh in yesterday BUT I'm not down in the dumps about it as my consultants super scales showed that it was a pound of water , most likely due to totm, and a pound of muscle most likely from running up and down the stairs every 20 minutes looking after Mia on Monday! And I'd actually lost a pound of fat so that's actually really good....! I'm back on track today and feeling very strong, haven't picked at anything, haven't had the urge too...I know I'm off plan Sunday morning but that's ok as I'll be straight back on it in the afternoon,I'm not going to allow myself the whole day off. I've just bought a lovely pair of jeans and vest and jacket for the posh breakfast, spa morning and lunch and I felt really good and confident in it when I tried it on in the shop so I think that's given me a boost :D God, I so love clothes shopping...,,,I'm so addicted now!

image.jpgSo here is my latest progress picture to keep me on track. This was me this morning before setting off for my spa morning with my mum and sil, we had a fab time, I felt 80% ok in my swimming cozzie! I had breakfast and lunch out ( a chicken salad no doubt!) I was good! And I'm now back on track is afternoon with my water and shake! Feeling v pleased with myself! Xxx

So, the weekend went really well. I chose my food sensibly and had a lovely relaxing day! Funny how people's reactions change towards to you as you get closer to goal...this will happen to every single one of you I'm sure....my nan said to me 'don't lose anymore weight love, your starting to lose too much from your face and become gaunt!' Gaunt lol, hardly likely! I know my face has changed a lot but people just seem to remember how I was when I was fat, not when I was this size about 15 years ago! I try not to take it heart and I just said something along the lines of 'oh I'm almost there, just a little bit more till I get to goal'. I now avoid talking about how many more pounds I have to go because people are just being negative in a caring way! But I'm the one who has to live in my body and I have to be happy in it right?!

Had a great 100% day yesterday and felt really empowered from drinking lots of water. However today has been a struggle, I've now had a headache for almost 24 hours (I don't think it's diet related prob more to do with my cold) and Jacob had his first day at preschool today which didn't go to well.....geez the urge to eat chocolate was strong my friends! Grrrrrr I resisted but it's still playing on my mind particularly as I'm feeling so poorly! I'm trying to be really strong though as the scale showed a good loss this morning and if I can be really good then it might be a GREAT weigh in on Thursday!

Weigh in this morning......*drumroll please*........ 5.5lbs OFF! Yay!!

So please! I'm almost 10.5 stone.....been about 15 years since I was that weight plus I hit my 4.5 stone today so really pleased all round. Onwards and downwards!

I hope everyone is doing ok, much love to you all x

WHOO! Well done! You seem to be back in the zone after the conference which is great!

Stick at it - you're almost there!

xx

Just read your thread and think I will be popping back when I need inspiration. My starting weight is very similar to yours. I piled on 4stone when pregnant, I had my little boy in April and now I, like you, want to feel like me again. To add fuel to the fire, I get married on December 29th, that gives me 14weeks, I'm currently 93.8kg and would like to get as close as possible to 67kgs by then. I did do CD back in 2008 to lose 3stone so I have that confidence that I know it works if I stick to it. I had maintained give or take a kg but pregnancy was like a free for all! It's my birthday Tuesday so I am going to start Wednesday on CD, between now and then I am going to eat low carb/low cal in preparation. I just want to get back on the right track.
Your loss is incredible, well done. :)

Hi DamyKg! :bighug:

what at a great goal to have! Your wedding! Eeekkkk! And at christmas! I love weddings and I love christmas! What a wonderful time of year!

I dont have have many regrets in life, I make sure of it but.....looking back at my wedding photos recently, I really wish I'd tried harder to lose weight for it. I was 12.7 St on my wedding day which at the time I thought was fine, but seeing how I am now and comparing myself in the pictures.......I wish I looked the way I do now....then!

So go flat out for it, be 100% good, and feel amazing, and body confident on your very special day!!! Xxxx

Hi everybody! I found out yesterday afternoon that I passed my exam!!

I am am now officially a Cambridge weight plan consultant!!

:party0011:

Thanks ladies xxxxx

Hello lovely ladies...so weigh in this morning....stayed the same which is actually VERY good as it's been another dodge week.....jacob has just started preschool but I'm leaving him there totally distraught so I'm going home and stuffing myself with chocolate for the morning till I go and pick him up again! Oh.......

BUT had two 100% days so fingers crossed, plus from Saturday im moving up to step 3. I think it's time and that I need the extra variety to keep me going...I'm quite excited!

Its been busy busy the last two days with my stock arriving and getting my consultancy area all set up.....I have spreadsheets and lists coming out of my ears lol, but it's all v exciting!

Hope eveyone one is ok xxx

Glad all is going well for you. I'm back on the plan now after 6 days off!!! Should have been 4 but didn't get organized. Got weighed last night and lost .5kg woohoo!!!!

Let me know how your consulting goes xx

So a nice weekend has been had by me...I'm REALLY enjoying step 3! Omg eating fruit again is amazing!!

So so two new things happened this weekend . I bumped into an extended family member who I haven't seen since I started the diet in April. I say bumped into her...it was more I saw her and said hello and she stopped and looked cluelessly at me for about ten seconds! It's such a cool feeling when people don't recognise because you've lost weight...I may secretly never grow tired of that one!

And secondly.....we're off out this Friday for an evening meal with hubby's sister and brother and their partners so I wanted a new top to wear with my jeans and heels. I usually go for cami tops (there's loads of pretty ones still out at the mo) or a chiffon type blouse...anything that hides my tummy, but i picked up a tighter top today. My daughter loved it but I wasn't convinced. I bought it and tried it on for hubs when I got home and he loved it too.....it's definitely out of my comfort zone to wear something v tight.....I love that it shows off my waist as I'm quite proud of my waist! But the tummy area still gets me every time. I'm still of the mindset that if you haven't got a fairly flat tummy you shouldn't wear really tight clothes! Dan says I can get away with it but I'm only 70% convinced. Anyway I digress, the point is I bought something that was tight fitting today instead of loose! Yay me!

So a nice weekend has been had by me...I'm REALLY enjoying step 3! Omg eating fruit again is amazing!! So so two new things happened this weekend . I bumped into an extended family member who I haven't seen since I started the diet in April. I say bumped into her...it was more I saw her and said hello and she stopped and looked cluelessly at me for about ten seconds! It's such a cool feeling when people don't recognise because you've lost weight...I may secretly never grow tired of that one! And secondly.....we're off out this Friday for an evening meal with hubby's sister and brother and their partners so I wanted a new top to wear with my jeans and heels. I usually go for cami tops (there's loads of pretty ones still out at the mo) or a chiffon type blouse...anything that hides my tummy, but i picked up a tighter top today. My daughter loved it but I wasn't convinced. I bought it and tried it on for hubs when I got home and he loved it too.....it's definitely out of my comfort zone to wear something v tight.....I love that it shows off my waist as I'm quite proud of my waist! But the tummy area still gets me every time. I'm still of the mindset that if you haven't got a fairly flat tummy you shouldn't wear really tight clothes! Dan says I can get away with it but I'm only 70% convinced. Anyway I digress, the point is I bought something that was tight fitting today instead of loose! Yay me!

Hey soph I would never get tired of that either such a great feeling surprising people with weight loss. And congrats on the clothes win! Such a good feeling! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I haven't dissapeared I'm still here peeps!!

I stayed the same last thursday so from this thursday I'm going to go back down to step 2 to give my body a bit of a kick up th ebum I think!!

My hair has been falling out very badly :cry: this last month, I'm trying a new shampoo so hopefully that'll help, I know it happens...my cousins hair fell out doing slimming world so its not just a cambrdige thing, I've just got bad luck!!!

The business is going well, five new clients in 10 days soI'm super busy!! Thought I'd post my latest before and after picture up, I'm quite chuffed with it!!
2014-10-05 17.45.01.jpg

You look amazing Sophie!!!!! You must be so proud :)
I really need to find my groove again & knock a few more lbs off - I've just not been able to get my Cambridge head on again after that bout of tonsillitis in the Summer. Your before & after pictures are a great inspiration :D

Back