The epic journey begins!

I'm back!

Back on Cambridge having lost 4.5 stone, slipped off plan October last year and only just this last week got back on it but in 4 months managed to put on 2stone 4lbs

Still, all is ok, back on the wagon after procrastinating about it for months and starting and stopping and feeling in a good place! Goal weight is lower than before......original goal was 10.10 that I reached end of Aug, new goal is 9st 7lbs! 3.5 stone to go, got to do it before July as I have bought a size ten goal dress to wear to my daughters theatre performance!

Day four, in ketosis, as very cold, and feeling full of energy but still peckish. Water not very good today, in fact I must go and make a herbal tea....by 3pm each day I have to try and be two litres down! So I've got half a litre to go! And then the rest of the day to squeeze another litre in!

Day 7 and 7.2lbs off! Not as much as I'd hoped but then I'm lighter now than when I did this last year....it's just going to take me another 2 weeks to get into the 11 stone bracket instead of one like I hoped!

Mothers Day this Sunday but I've decided to avoid going out for a meal..... Taking my mum to the cinema Saturday as her pressie so that's a coffee and bar and Sunday ive chosen to go with the kids to the local oceanarium and gave a wander round town and pick a pressie :D good plan!

Back